I tend to write a bunch of prose...and here's one I wrote about my coffee addiction. XD

I curl my fingers around the porcelain, heat emitting and conducting through my skin. I stare into the dark chasm within the mug, my emotionless eyes staring back at me in blankness. I take in the soothing, yet energizing aroma, the sweet bitterness awakening my senses. My lips come to rest upon the rim of the mug, the intoxicating liquid passing between my lips. Addiction. The liquid courses through my veins, staining the blood, heating my skin with a burning sensation from the inside out. The stimulant invigorates my heart, speeding my blood, alerting my senses. I continue drinking, the caffeine keeping my eyes open wide. Addiction. After four cups my body is still awake, avoiding sleep, avoiding laziness. My constant insomnia, a horrid side affect of the caffeine, stops me from sleeping another night. Addiction. I continue to drink the coffee, the smooth liquid keeping me awake for three more sleepless nights.