Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The musically talented [open][Zara_The_Teenage_Witch here]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:34 pm
Introduction: The Neilson School for the Musically Talented is a school where only the best musicians go. Anyone who wants to be something goes there. The only thing that doesn't make sense to a lot of people is the fact that only two students graduate every year everyone else has to do it all over again.

Where the Characters come in: There are two students a boy and a girl they are forced together to play at the end of the year. The thing is they hate each other and know they can't work together. Although they have to spend almost every minute together considering they also become roommates since they're partners.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:55 pm
[color=Your choice colour][imgright]Real picture's only please[/imgright]
[size=18]I am controlled by:[/size] [size=12][Username][/size]
[size=18]Hey, I didn't get to choose my name:[/size] [size=12][Characters Name][/size]
[size=18]Alot of people wouldn't realize this but I'm only:[/size] [size=12][Age; 16-18][/size]
[size=18]I don't understand why people don't understand this:[/size] [size=12][Why do you come to the school?][/size]
[size=18]I've seen better days:[/size] [size=12][Bio][/size]
[size=18]Music is my life, I understand what I do: [/size] [size=12][What Insterment do you play?][/size]
[size=18]I am who I am:[/size] [size=12][Personality][/size]
[size=18]Anything else I have to say for myself: [/size] [size=12][Anything else?][/size][/color]

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:32 pm
Rules

~Please follow Gaia's TOS.
~Please follow MY rules.
~Pm me with the title, "I'm musically talented"
~Be creative, there's too many Mary Sues, and Billy Bobs.
~Please be active
~Have fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:44 pm
User Image
I am controlled by: ship-wreaked1
Hey, I didn't get to choose my name: Hailey Bennett
Alot of people wouldn't realize this but I'm only: 17
I don't understand why people don't understand this: I came to become a famous piano player, so I can prove that I can become something
I've seen better days: Music was always my escape. When I was really young my parents were fighting alot, my dad an angry drunk who liked to hurt my mom. I always used things lie CD players, blasting the music through my whole room. At the age of 7 my mom died, still to this day no one knows why. When I was 11 I met a famous pianist and got inspired. To this day I still practice really hard to become the best.
Music is my life, I understand what I do: Piano
I am who I am: I'm Very secertive, I liek to keep to myself especailly while playing the music. I'm very shy around people since I'm afraid of rejection.
Anything else I have to say for myself: I have a love for animals

User Image
I am controlled by: Zara_The_Teenage_Witch
Hey, I didn't get to choose my name: Marcus Wright
Alot of people wouldn't realize this but I'm only: 18
I don't understand why people don't understand this: It's the school for the best, and I am the best. I learn from the best and I will graduate from the best school.
I've seen better days: My father was a great violinist, and my mother was a pianist. They went to the Neilson school and spent very many happy years together. However, in a car accident, my mother died and my father got a lot of glass in his right arm and wrist, cutting off any movement in that limb. He couldn't play anymore, and he had a five year old, my elder sister, and a two year old. My sister became his prized child, a master of piano and winning contests left and right, while I played violin all by myself in my room. However, once she reached high school, she rejected the musical life and went on to become an actress. She and my father never spoke again, but I still communicate with her without him knowing. And he turned to me and upped my musical training, pressuring me until I got into the Neilson school, as he did, and I've trained there for four years and I hope to graduate.
Music is my life, I understand what I do: Violin
I am who I am: I believe that I can be the best. Better than my father was, the b*****d. I am driven, and I prefer to work alone. I have had a therapist since I was ten, and I fell in love with her when I was twelve. I still look forward to our sessions. I despise all the 'teamwork' bull that schools feed us, and I try to excel in anything I do. I am the best in the school, I am the best in the country, and I will soon be the best in the world.
Anything else I have to say for myself: I have a pet cat, Fayla, but my sister is taking care of her while I am at Neilson. And also, I despise my accompanist.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:36 pm
Hailey was walking into her new dorm room. "Lovely, can't wait until I actually find out who my roommate is...oh wow whoever it is will be my partner. Great..." She put her bags down on her bed and started to unpack. She put all of her clothes away in the drawers and put all her books on one of the little shelves. She put a picture of her and her brother on her desk, Both of them in only bathing suits and making funny poses. She smiled at it then nodded. She took out her ipod, putting her earbuds in her ears.

She sat down on her bed. "I still have some time before class starts." She took a deep breath, her stomach growling. She laughed softly. "Okay stomach lets go get something to eat. She grabbed her bag with some piano books in it. She walked out the door and slowly to the restaurant like cafeteria. She went up the counter and ordered a cheeseburger and a coke. She sat down at an empty table and started to eat, looknig around at all the people that were arriving.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:53 pm
Marcus was already in the cafeteria. Instead of unpacking, he had put his bags under his bed. He was sitting alone at a table, reading silently while drinking his smoothie. He looked up as a girl walked in. He assessed her quickly, attempting to guess what instrument she played. It was a horrid game, but he didn't mind it.
After deciding that she most likely played flute, he returned to his book.

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:26 pm
Hailey looked over at the boy. She quickly finished her burger and coke and threw out the garbage. She heard a bell ring. "First class already?" She shrugged and walked to the class building. She went into the classroom she was assigned to and sat down at a desk. She put her bags down infront of her on the desk. She watched everyone walk in including the teacher. The teacher was young he looked like he was mid twenties. She shrugged not really thinking anything of it.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games