Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
I need a partner...how sad!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:09 pm
I'm not seeing anyone looking for what I'm looking for, so I'll see if posting helps any. I'm interested in long term RPs with someone who is literate. Not semi-literate. I understand typos, and for the most part I ignore them, but at least make it clear enough that I know what's going on. I'm good with playing male or female, yaoi or yuri, or straight. I'm up for quite a few different things, but I won't do anime based RPs. (I don't watch that many and the manga I read is the lesser-known stuff.) At the moment, I really want to do an aiship pirate storyline. If no one's interested in that, though, you can suggest something else by post or PM. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:21 pm
Hey, I'd love to roleplay with you. smile I'm up for everything and anything. And just a heads up I suck at playing a male sweatdrop  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

BLNightx23x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:35 pm
That sounds absolutely fascinating. I'm totally up for an airship pirate story line. twisted Makes me feel like I'm in a final fantasy game! biggrin Also makes me feel pirate-y ( pirate ) but I wouldn't tell too many people about my pirate fantasies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:33 am
I'd like to play with both of you! I'm a tad plot-less, but I'm sure we can think of something!  

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces