Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sin City Streets

Back to Guilds

An adult-oriented (18+) environment set in the trendy heart of "Sin City" Las Vegas!!! 

Tags: 18 and Over, Adult, Las Vegas, Party, Games 

Reply === The Strip ===
New Item Petition

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theonefallenangel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:13 am
Ok, simply put, I am asking the members of this guild to help get a new item made for gaia.

It has been too long since Gaia has produced new wings or halos for us. Even the ones they have made have been rather crappy. I think its time gaia did something about that, since Im sure alot of gaians have been wanting it.

SO here is my suggestion:

Its called Fall from Grace. Its based on the devil, before and after his fall from heaven.

Items:

Lucifer's Halo = white halo, somewhat like the spirit halo only not. lol
Lucifer's Halo (glowing) = same as above, but with radiant light shining from it
Damian's Halo = black halo
Damian's Halo (on fire) = same halo, only with flames (ala Hellboy)
Lucifer's Helm = a white and gold helmet, somewhat like the year one armor helm, but bigger and prettier
Damian's Helm = a black helmet (ala Underworld 3 Death Dealer's helms)
Lucifer's Armor = white and gold armor, somewhat like the Mithril Armor, only white, and nicer looking, more of a full on breastplate
Damian's Armor = black armor, more evil looking, maybe with some red in it, like a pentagram or something on it.
Lucifer's Wings = white angel wings
Damian's Wings - black angel wings, with some feathers missing/scattered on the ground around the feet

the final item would be the combo I talked about. a white/black halo, half glowing, half on fire, one white wing, and one black wing, both looking like the other wings do.

I am working on drawings of everything, but that will take a lil time. I want to get everything right.

What I am asking is for the members of this guild to follow the link below and post that u wish to sign the petition. If we can get enough ppl to sign, perhaps Gaia will take a look and maybe make the item.

Fall from Grace Petition

I thank you all, in advance, for reading and hopefully signing the petition....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:22 am
I just signed your petition... xd  

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

Doom Pookie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:05 pm
me too  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:26 pm
Signed! I'll also bring your petition link to my other guilds in hopes that others will follow suit! Good luck, Angel!!

Snake :3~

Venomous Ghost
Captain

mayu- sakura

5,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:58 pm
wow that's a cool item idea! It should be this years Oct. monthly collectible! will sign your petition right now^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:19 pm
love the idea! i'll sign it too. ^_^  

_Yokoshima Etowaaru_

Friendly Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:53 pm
Wow...it seems that a lot of gaians love your idea. Great work! I hope it all works out for you. We definitely can benefit from it. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:28 am
I signed smile  

The Memory of Lystra

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Mystic Starfire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:38 pm
Been there too. You should post it in the Gaiaholics guild smile  
=== The Strip ===

Manage Your Items