Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Gods_Phallus was hacked...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gods_Nipple

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:11 am
I know dispite the warnings and precaustions I (the former Gods_Phallus) took I was hacked. Lost all my items, gold, and can no longer get on my account. I did report it and is currently waiting for the mods to get back to me. I just wanted to post and tell anyone who has me on my friends list (since almost everyone on mine is in here) that if you are asked for anything from that name it is not me (the original Gods_Phallus). If the person does begg please ignore it and if you could tell me, Gods_Nipple. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:54 pm
Gods_Nipple
I know dispite the warnings and precaustions I (the former Gods_Phallus) took I was hacked. Lost all my items, gold, and can no longer get on my account. I did report it and is currently waiting for the mods to get back to me. I just wanted to post and tell anyone who has me on my friends list (since almost everyone on mine is in here) that if you are asked for anything from that name it is not me (the original Gods_Phallus). If the person does begg please ignore it and if you could tell me, Gods_Nipple. Thank you.
I'm so sorry. I hope someone gets back to you soon. Did you try to talk to a OMNI Mod? You needed to get one to place an immediate lock on all transactions and trades between Gods_Phallus and anyone. That would have made impossible for the hacker to steal your things. But if you didn't.. sweatdrop Try to talk to a OMNI mode and get an update? You should keep at them until something good happens.  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers