Reply Fantasy Role Plays
:~In Chains We Trust~: [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hero_Nanase

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:24 pm
As the garden reformed into it's original state, Aura felt as though she were in somewhat of a dream. She didn't know what to do, but she backed away from the boy in reflex to him getting close to her.

"Hey, uh, Aurora,"

When he spoke her name, she felt as though she were shivering. He read her collar, she knew it, but she didn't know what this man could do to her. Or to the lovely place surrounding her.

"Do you think you could help me, I know you're probably still mad at me, but I'll do anything if you please help me, I'll answer any question you have to ask just please say you'll help me."

Help? He wished for help.

"..It depends on what you wish for me to help you with.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:33 pm
"My grandmother has a garden, it meant the world to me when I was little and it still does. But when she pasted away, it slowly started dying and it still is,but I've been doing my best to keep it alive. You can't see it dying, but my abilities are the same as my granmother's so I can feel it dying and I need help, so will you please come help me?" His words were sincere. His eyes glistened slightly from thinking of the painful memories of his grandmother's death. He wanted to say more, but his throat wastoo thick, he tried clearing it, but it hardly worked. His knees felt weak, it became hard for him to stand, so many thoughts swirled in his head, so many painful thoughts and emotions. He couldn't bare it any longer, a small pained cry escaped him as he feel to his knees and hid his face in his hands.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces