Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Mook's NEW Diary/Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GidgetGEARZ

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:54 pm
Here's what's going down

Brooke-is my name. I am 15 years old and a sophmore in highschool. About a year and a half ago, I went vegetarian. I've stuck with it.
When I was in 7th grade, I went through anorexia. Originally, I went from weighing 120lbs most of my life to weighing 82lbs in December. I overcame it quickly and have gotten at a.. healthier weight. A bit too much for me. I've been through bulimia. I've been though binge eating.

I started a gym. I try to go most days. I stay from anywhere from 1-2 hours. I play soccer. This year I'm running cross country.

I want to look good. I want to feel confident. Today-June 19, I am going to get my belly button pierced. That is motivational-for me. My friend is also getting hers done. I want to love my body and not feel disgusted by it

So my journey begins once more

CW: Got on the home* scale today. Said 130 biggrin
Height: 5'4"ish

GW: Back to 115!

Note:Vegetarian. Very picky  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:39 pm
Today wasn't.. awful?

I didn't eat until about 5pm.
I had 2 slices of homemade pizza. Just cheese and sauce. It was wheat and all. not nearly as bad as something from say.. Pizza Hut or Dominos

Then I got home at 12 and was mad hungry. I had some vegetable soup and 4 slices of bread.. >.< Calories from that:440
From Pizza:I'll take a guess and MAYBE 400

Almost 1 hour at the gym this morning at 10AM  

GidgetGEARZ

GidgetGEARZ

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:42 am
Today I'm getting my bellybutton pierced! Ah. That will definately motivate me more.
I have been going to the gym for the past two weeks for 2 hours each visit. Last week I went Mon-Wed and Friday-Saturday [though Saturday was only an hour]
This week I've gone Mon-Wed and I'll be going in the morning.

I havent' really gotten on the scale lately. I feel I've lost some weight, though. I hope I have
The hardest times eating are when I go to my boyfriends and when I wake up, it seems.
But I am getting a lot better smile

I can't wait for my piercing! biggrin

Breakfast: Roasted peanuts, 2 slices of bread, and coffee with creamer
Lunch? razz opcorn... neutral
Calories so far: Just to be safe, I'd say 400
Possibly crunches/lunges/etc. later..

Welcome to send my PM's.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers