Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
meltdown

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

am i doomed
  yep
  no(dont just press thisto make me feel better)
View Results

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:25 pm
today-i had my math final in school
ive beeen stressed out about it all week,thanks to my ocd,this is life or death dad.so anywayz,today i started the test. i made it halfway through without a problem,then the questions start to get hard.i get freacked out and start crying. then i forget how to do ANYTHING and look at every question,and it looks like a bunch of numbers and nonsense.i end up being eused from school for the day-and im making up that test and the spanish one i missed on monday.but skipping back a bit,before i left,i was sobbing uncontrollably,cursing at the teachers and plain freaking out. does anyone know what might be wrong with me? my life sucks enough,without making a total fool of myself today.IM SUCH AN IDIOT!!!! I CANT ******** FINISH A STUPID TEST WITHOUTFREAKINZG OUT!!!WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:33 am
You're not an idiot.
You may have test anxiety.
Or you may just psych yourself into freak-outs.
Just calm down and take things slowly, concentrate on breathing normally.

Everyone has bad days.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

KendallvonM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:39 am
Maybe you should see a therapist about this?
That could be a big problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:28 pm
I must say that you are not doomed, maybe u are just tired of thinking so much.... You must leave your home issues at home and school issues to school to make you study hard at home and more comfortable... If you ever try that advice and makes you better, you could answer all the questions in the questionnaire without freaking out, even your score are not perfect^_^..  

Kate Berrie

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff