Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)
Gaara's Sand Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:47 am
krishnath
I once got a shiny lvl 100 misdreavus of the GTS, I had put up a wild caught murkrow to get a misdreavus, and someone traded me that one. To bad about it being hacked. >.<

I also once got a Hacked Deoxys. However, in the person I traded with's defense. She had no idea it was hacked.

I got rid of both.

Clones are generally Ok, as pretty much all event pokemon are clones. And they actually built in a cloning mechanic in Emerald.

Anyway. I really need to make a new rules thread sticky. >.<

Yes. Please go inform the rules please.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:55 am
Gaara the Protector
krishnath
I once got a shiny lvl 100 misdreavus of the GTS, I had put up a wild caught murkrow to get a misdreavus, and someone traded me that one. To bad about it being hacked. >.<

I also once got a Hacked Deoxys. However, in the person I traded with's defense. She had no idea it was hacked.

I got rid of both.

Clones are generally Ok, as pretty much all event pokemon are clones. And they actually built in a cloning mechanic in Emerald.

Done. The old announcement is locked, and de-stickied, and a new one is in place.  

krishnath

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:57 am
krishnath
Gaara the Protector
krishnath

I got rid of both.

Done. The old announcement is locked, and de-stickied, and a new one is in place.

Hopefully we have no trouble now. And that we get more active.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:15 am
Gaara the Protector
krishnath
Gaara the Protector
krishnath

I got rid of both.

Hopefully we have no trouble now. And that we get more active.

One can hope.  

krishnath

Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games