Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).
Pokemon Platinum Glitch/Creation Error

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haven-Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:53 pm
Well.... If you get Pokemon Platinum... this is for the people who dont already know... send it to nintendo immediatly after your first bage.
The reason is quite simple actually...
The GTS is glitched out you cant trade pokemon even if you have what the person wants... So test it out first then call nintendo so you can send it...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:20 am
Which version of Platinum is this? It works perfectly for me.  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:21 pm
I've never heard that, and I'm pretty certain the GTS for my game works just fine....I'll make sure, but I'm not sure where you got this info, i doesn't seem accurate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:36 pm
Well I have accessed the gts and I have the pokemon asked. But the pokemon isn't like glowing so I can't trade it over. I researched it and found out I am not the only one with this issue. Possibly its because I got it close to the first day it came out in America, so maybe later versions were fixed but this is a link where I found out...

Pokemon Platinum GTS Problem  

Haven-Hunter

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:28 pm
That's weird...I know I've made some trades on the gts before, but I just attemted to make one, and you're right, it is messed up....stupid nintendo....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 pm
The glitch looks like it's been fixed in more recent cartridges, so I bet your's is fine, Krishnath, since it wa only recently released near you...  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Haven-Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:10 pm
I noticed only some trades work =/  
Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games