Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Sketchbooks [Get crits here! Open to everyone]
yo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wow its byron

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:27 pm

Don't worry if you can't read it.The word is SUPER comments please!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:40 pm

wow my stuff suck so much u can't even comment on it crying

wow its byron

Folken_Schezar
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:37 pm

awww haha its not that at all

for me at least its just i'm not particularly versed in graffiti art

but its cool
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:57 am

well done man. Graffiti is a thriving art form these days and thats pretty awsome. have ya done any work with spray paint yet? Id love to see that colored. if ya havent already you should do a larger scale stencil and see if you can paint it. My friend in HS would pick up scraps on big trash day ( I.E desk, lamps, chairs, doors, plywood, and even a few chairs and couches) He practiced alot, and last I heard he was going to a school in NY for the arts. Ill see if i can dig up the couch he did and show ya what i mean.

BlindMagnum

wow its byron

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:21 pm

KnawtyGurrl
well done man. Graffiti is a thriving art form these days and thats pretty awsome. have ya done any work with spray paint yet? Id love to see that colored. if ya havent already you should do a larger scale stencil and see if you can paint it. My friend in HS would pick up scraps on big trash day ( I.E desk, lamps, chairs, doors, plywood, and even a few chairs and couches) He practiced alot, and last I heard he was going to a school in NY for the arts. Ill see if i can dig up the couch he did and show ya what i mean.
i haven't spray painted any thing yet i don't have the money to buy it. Also the only reason it's not colored is that i don't have any marker either
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:04 pm

aw man spray paint is super cheap. ya can get the basic colors for like 97cents a can at some hardware stores. I buy the 1.30 cans cause I need stuff that adheres well to plastic.

BlindMagnum

wow its byron

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:45 pm

well i've been going to the wrong stores well i'm about to add color to this pic but in the mean time here is another one MOBSTER
Sketchbooks [Get crits here! Open to everyone]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games