Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Your most embarrassing Asian Moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iAmmara

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:51 pm
well it's not the most embarrassing moment of my life but it's something that suites this thread.. I took a carrot and dipped it in this green stuff like a whole bunch of it and it was wasabi! I didn't know! I started choking and coughing all over the place =/  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:10 am
I'm not sure if this fits in the thread or not..
But I remember when I was little, when my family and I were in the Philippines, I was holding my mom's hand in a store.
She was wearing a red shirt and blue jeans.
One moment I let go of my mom's hand and then I held onto another woman's hand, thinking that woman was my mom.
She was wearing the same clothes my mom was wearing, and they both had the same short hair!! gonk  

KatMG

Friendly Friend

iDopeAsian-x3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:17 am
it's embarassing when an asian elder is trying to speak laos to me and i don't understand so i just ignore them -___- lol . But i understand a little .  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:23 pm
MAAANN i just had it but now i forgot, but the vietnamese dresses that r like rlly delicate and thin i had to wear one for new years and we had to do teh splits and my pants split in front of all teh boys and girls and parents!!! crying  

xii_AzNrAwr_iix

iKyofu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:41 pm
This isn't the most embarassing moment but.
I went to Vietnam for a holiday.
As we walked around the streets to get some food, some weird .. WEIRD guy stared at me, posing next to his motorbike saying, "Hey Cutie".
I swore at him and ran for it, not noticing what was in front of me. I ran right into some old lady holding her groceries. My mum was just like .. scream , APOLOGISE NOW!

Ewww, ***** man, and poor old lady D;

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:29 pm
Myaru
I'm not sure if this fits in the thread or not..
But I remember when I was little, when my family and I were in the Philippines, I was holding my mom's hand in a store.
She was wearing a red shirt and blue jeans.
One moment I let go of my mom's hand and then I held onto another woman's hand, thinking that woman was my mom.
She was wearing the same clothes my mo m was wearing, and they both had the same short hair!! gonk
omggg~ you just told my story lol! When I was little, I went to an Asian bakery with my mom and wandered off on my own. While she was paying for the bread, I walked up to this lady, who was with a group of friends, thinking she was my mom. I started talking to her and noticed like 2 minutes later that I was talking to a stranger xD  

Rio

candiieyes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:45 pm
Hayatochi
When I was like 11, I wore a Han Bok (Korean dress) for New Years and you gotta hold one part of it because if it drops, everyone can see your panties...
I dropped it.

I picked it up fast and ran off.
lol

Me too! But I was like 10 or something. When I was outside people were looking at me and laughing, some of them were like "Don't let go of your dress now"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:50 am
when this FAT dude started telling everyone that i SMELL like asian dunno why but it got me rly embarrassed and pissed off at the same time >.>  

BannedAccount8623822

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:29 pm
When i wuz little, i thought only asians knew what rice was xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:06 pm
mines like this

we were strolling in the city park (me, mom, bro) then sumthing happend and my mom started scolding at us (me n bro) then i started to cry and every person there stared... that was really embarrassing.. ~xc i was really pissed i didnt talk to her for days grr  

mkdarpas

Lockany

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm
I accidentally switched to Mandarin in an English conversation...I think that happened twice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:00 pm
I call my best friend "Aniki" (big brother, Japanese) so one time in the band room, after a competition, we were cleaning up and he was on the other side of the room. I called out to him, meaning to say "Aniki," and I ended up yelling "anh hai" (which is pretty much the same thing, except in Viet). sweatdrop  

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

Chwisty

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:36 pm
I had to wear an ao dai (Traditional Viet dress for those who don't know) for a Catholic confirmation at a Viet church, and my side buttons weren't as secure (they're the only things that keep my dress from revealing the top of my body)
So when I was putting down flowers in front of the alter. IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH. My dress opened. I quickly held my side, walked down from the altar, bowed, and walked back to my seat still holding my side. I wasn't as embarrassed for some reason cause I don't think a lot of people noticed, and I had lightening reflexes. It's one of those things I can laugh off.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff