Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians
WTF!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sazzie Lotus Song

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:40 pm
I coesist since I am a hippie. I love everyone for who they are and what their views are.
Peace and Love,
Sazzie heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:08 pm
ZeroSkat3rGirl
Ya well I LOVE meat and I always will cows,pigs,chicken, deer any meat basiclly and I dont think you want a carnivore in your guild now do you?

sure its nice having vegetarian friends, but i have PLENTY of friends who are omnivores. and i seriously doubt you ARE a carnivore, seeing as you have to eat something other than meat to live and not get seriously sick. nice try. and your comments dont make us NOT want to accept you, it just makes us think your one big obnoxious butt hole. my point is made mrgreen  

animalcrueltystinks

animalcrueltystinks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:13 pm
Kecitich
oh okay Ailinea biggrin

really, skat3rgirl, they taste nasty if you don't know how to cook them correctly biggrin meat taste even nastier if you cook them in a wrong way xd just think of our digestive systems and prevent large intestine cancer by eating a lot more veggies, pay good prices for good resturants for nice dishes with vegetables (not salad!!!)

some vegetables taste fantastic uncooked mrgreen plus, seeing as most vegetables lose most of their beneficial nutrients and things after theyre cooked past a certian temp., i advise eating more vegetables un-cooked. and our leader, is like me ^-^. i used to be on and off being a lacto-ovo-vegan due to family issues, but now im a full timer! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:15 pm
Ailinea
Thanks for the tips, and I thought permits would be much more expensive, but hey, the more you know~

Glad that we could come to an agreement and that you've decided to stay! You're of course welcome, regardless of your diet, and I hope you enjoy it here. It's a little dead it seems, but hopefully with some upcoming guild features it'll pick back up again.

And I'm Summer, nice to meet you too. ^^

OH MY GOOD! my very best friend is named summer! but shes been a vegetarian all her life ^-^. i think she had a part in helping me become a vegetarian,regardless of the fact tht i wanted to be one before i met her. still....she helped alot.friends matter so much!  

animalcrueltystinks

Wicked New Fetish

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:16 pm
I'm vegan but I don't mind hearing that the animals that are hunted aren't wasted in any way. I see it as the life being useful rather than the majority of the animal being thrown away and thus wasted.

Also, I've been getting more and more into raw food including raw nuts, sprouts, seeds and veg. I feel so healthy eating it and it's fantastically nom-worthy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:24 pm
(: I just recently got my hunter's license.
Before, I just went with my dad, but now I have my own.  

Spurrr me

Heterotechno

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:48 pm
I think hunting is honorable.
It's better than factory farming, the torture, plus all the bad it does to the ozone!
Besides if you can cut open and use and animal by yourself then go for it.
I for one could never do that, so I eat veggies. Get it? :]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:07 pm
-Dude Its Kay-
Id never give up meat....ever in fact i slice open deers i hunt and fish all the time...=) yum! veggies and greens taste nasty xP yes i kno im an omnivore idk y i said that...but if u think green people is an insult i cud cuss ur a** up n down the street.

is the point of being so rude to make yourself look like a fool? b/c ive never seen it done so well before! rolleyes  

reptileluver101

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces