Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Knights of Cygnus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:01 pm
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow

I hate those type of people.
Now, damage matters, but I don't say "OH LOL NOOB UR HITTING 45K NOT 46 LOLOLOLOL."
So many people have criticized me for my damage, but then all I have to say is "show me YOUR outlaw."
Ahh. It's great to have a class that hardly anyone else does.

lol, I always run into those kinds of people. Those and the types that suddenly have a bishop with gen 30 >_>;;
Makes me glad with have mini-dungeons, or else I would have quit.

Oh yeah, by nexons post on the site saying they updated the cygnus site, and that they are going to "continue" updating it, anyone else have a feeling it'll be the last week of July by the we get KoC? I guess it makes sense, kinda weird they would update while in the middle of 2x events....

I know for a fact it will be after July 15th.
People on sleepywood look through the file info.
They then can find out when quests open up (the prequests for cygnus come out on the fifteenth- like pirates).

That doesn't surprise me, I say July 25th, just cause of the last 2x exp event is on the 24th, and I doubt they'd release them with 2x exp at the same time.
That'd be great.
I'm thinkin July 29th, though. Not sure why, that's just the exact day I think.

I wouldn't doubt it, with the create an emblem event for Cygnus ending the 27th.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:43 pm
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow

I hate those type of people.
Now, damage matters, but I don't say "OH LOL NOOB UR HITTING 45K NOT 46 LOLOLOLOL."
So many people have criticized me for my damage, but then all I have to say is "show me YOUR outlaw."
Ahh. It's great to have a class that hardly anyone else does.

lol, I always run into those kinds of people. Those and the types that suddenly have a bishop with gen 30 >_>;;
Makes me glad with have mini-dungeons, or else I would have quit.

Oh yeah, by nexons post on the site saying they updated the cygnus site, and that they are going to "continue" updating it, anyone else have a feeling it'll be the last week of July by the we get KoC? I guess it makes sense, kinda weird they would update while in the middle of 2x events....

They then can find out when quests open up (the prequests for cygnus come out on the fifteenth- like pirates).

That doesn't surprise me, I say July 25th, just cause of the last 2x exp event is on the 24th, and I doubt they'd release them with 2x exp at the same time.
That'd be great.

I wouldn't doubt it, with the create an emblem event for Cygnus ending the 27th.

Yeah.
Too bad it's 4 days before school starts. Stupid nexon. D:  

Zarow

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:26 am
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow

That'd be great.

Yeah.

XD Poor you. OH yeah, I've heard they get a mount at lv. 50, Is it a hog, or a KoC Exclusive one? haven't been able to find info on it(really haven't tried, idea just popped up lol.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:07 pm
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow

That'd be great.

Yeah.

XD Poor you. OH yeah, I've heard they get a mount at lv. 50, Is it a hog, or a KoC Exclusive one? haven't been able to find info on it(really haven't tried, idea just popped up lol.)

it's not a hog. It's some bird thing that walks  

xSabriel

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:48 pm
walloper
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow
That'd be great.

Yeah.

Yeah I finally found a pic of them, looks like a retarded sick choccobo from final fantasy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:59 pm
Kite Katolia
walloper
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow
That'd be great.

Yeah.

Yeah I finally found a pic of them, looks like a retarded sick choccobo from final fantasy.

I thought it looked hot... D:

http://www.basilmarket.com/show/screen/137371
If anyone still needs it. Gives prices and pics and levels and crap.  

Zarow

Zarow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:53 am
Bump.
Thread going dead? D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:52 am
Zarow
Bump.
Thread going dead? D:

haha, I thought I posted last, whoops. Anyways, That's where I saw those mounts XD. I was talking about the first two though, the 3rd is no joke awesome lol.
I hope that have hall of fames, but with each server having a different version or something, cause I know I'll be 120 super fast, but I dunno if I can compete wit every other server lmao.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zarow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:26 pm
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Bump.
Thread going dead? D:

haha, I thought I posted last, whoops. Anyways, That's where I saw those mounts XD. I was talking about the first two though, the 3rd is no joke awesome lol.
I hope that have hall of fames, but with each server having a different version or something, cause I know I'll be 120 super fast, but I dunno if I can compete wit every other server lmao.

xDD
I'm going to be up FOR SURE when the patch is done, I'll wait until it is and try to be near the first 100 to log on.
I'll level to thirty in a few hours EASILY considering knights are so strong. biggrin  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff