Reply Extended Discussion
Death of an Abortion Doctor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is late abortion right or wrong?
  All abortion is wrong.
  I think abortion is the decision of the mother, however, I stand against late abortion.
  Abortion is a personal decision, early or late, and is the right of the mother.
  I'm not sure exactly what late abortion is.
View Results

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:47 pm
I'm completely pro-abortion.

If a mother feels she cannot take care of it, she should get rid of it.

Miscarriages and premature babies used to die anyway. Kept the population strong and healthy.

Now that we have extensive natal care, etc, the weaker babies that would have normally died off live on. We've got too many people for the world to support comfortably.

As for the doctor, it's sad that he was killed because of his beliefs. Perhaps we can start a religion and wait 2,000 years for it to become the next mainstream hypocrisy. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:54 am
I can't say yes or no to abortion directly.
I dissaprove, in some cases..
But, I believe:
-Very young mothers
-Sick mothers
-Rape Victims
should be able to get abortions. However, people who just decide half way they don't want a baby, or get pregnant accidentally from whoring themselves.. they don't deserve a baby..But the baby deserves life.  

SADERR

Rainbow Shrapnel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:12 am
I read an article by a woman that had had a late term abortion (this was a loooooong time ago, I doubt I could find it, even if I looked). The baby was planned, wanted, loved, dreamed of. Turns out, the baby had something terribly wrong with it, which would have given it a very short, agonizing life. It was something that couldn't even be detected until the third trimester. The woman had an abortion, not for her own convenience, but out of love for her child.

I'm not comfortable with abortions that take place after the fetus' brain starts functioning, but most abortions that take place so late have damn good reasons behind them.

Pro-lifers trust people too much. No more abortions would make people more responsible? Are you kidding me? My grandmother had 6 children that she didn't want, all of which were terribly abused. She would have aborted every last one of them if she'd been able to.

It's so ******** complicated, anyway. Marriages break up. Men decide at the last minute that they don't give a damn about their spawn. Financial catastrophes wreck families. Condoms break. Pills fail. Newborn babies get left in dumpsters because their mothers are barely responsible enough to breathe.

Hell, I should've been aborted. Children should not have childhoods like the one I had. I'm glad my mom aborted my would-be half-sibling. Lucky little b*****d probably would've killed himself or overdosed on heroin by now anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:21 am
Jonathonn
But, I believe:
-Very young mothers
-Sick mothers
-Rape Victims
should be able to get abortions. However, people who just decide half way they don't want a baby, or get pregnant accidentally from whoring themselves.. they don't deserve a baby..But the baby deserves life.

Same here 3nodding  

Angel of the End

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:21 am
Jonathonn
But, I believe:
-Very young mothers
-Sick mothers
-Rape Victims

Why does a collection of parasitic cells deserve life more then anyone else?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Rellik San
Jonathonn
But, I believe:
-Very young mothers
-Sick mothers
-Rape Victims

Why does a collection of parasitic cells deserve life more then anyone else?

' Cus babies r cute lulz ' neutral

No joke, I saw a thread where
that was the main argument.

Snuff Pixel

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:41 pm
fundamentally, as a theist....the buddist in me cherishes all life, even the unwanted, ugly, or malformed. The christian in me hates the concept of abortion but understands the need to save lives. The chrishna in me says the human race just added a million years of bad karma onto the heaping pile o' negativity that already exists on this little blue marble. The muslim in me says that the doctor was executed in accordance with the will of allah. the athiest in me says it doesn't really matter so what's the point. The pastafarian in me says all this is now a moot point now that france has invented the "day after pill" and abortion doctors will have to go back to spade and neutering the pet population. noodlly noodlly squeltch......

The murder of the doctor was a bad thing, redrum is redrum, and the killer should be brought to justice. The doctor? I guess he reaped what he sowed. it's ironic.....don'tcha think?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Keevan Draco
fundamentally, as a theist....the buddist in me cherishes all life, even the unwanted, ugly, or malformed. The christian in me hates the concept of abortion but understands the need to save lives. The chrishna in me says the human race just added a million years of bad karma onto the heaping pile o' negativity that already exists on this little blue marble. The muslim in me says that the doctor was executed in accordance with the will of allah. the athiest in me says it doesn't really matter so what's the point. The pastafarian in me says all this is now a moot point now that france has invented the "day after pill" and abortion doctors will have to go back to spade and neutering the pet population. noodlly noodlly squeltch......

The murder of the doctor was a bad thing, redrum is redrum, and the killer should be brought to justice. The doctor? I guess he reaped what he sowed. it's ironic.....don'tcha think?

Everything happens for a reason, and all bad works for the better good... I'm not saying they are AT ALL the same in any way, but an example is with Sophie Lancaster... now, atleast, people have been made aware of violence and hate against those who dress differently, and more people who before didn't care or else they just thought of us as "freaks" now see "people", and acts of violence like that probably will not happen for a long time... it's taken about 30-40 years, but we are starting to get to a point where we will no longer have to worry about judment (since we are not killing anything and most of us are good people to begin with), and Sophie was a martyr for that... I pray for her family and her friends and her boyfriend every day.  

Angel of the End

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:15 am
Angel of the End
Everything happens for a reason, and all bad works for the better good... I'm not saying they are AT ALL the same in any way, but an example is with Sophie Lancaster... now, atleast, people have been made aware of violence and hate against those who dress differently, and more people who before didn't care or else they just thought of us as "freaks" now see "people", and acts of violence like that probably will not happen for a long time... it's taken about 30-40 years, but we are starting to get to a point where we will no longer have to worry about judment (since we are not killing anything and most of us are good people to begin with), and Sophie was a martyr for that... I pray for her family and her friends and her boyfriend every day.

The murder of Sophie Lancaster neither shocked nor surprised anyone, her death was i9n vain and to believe otherwise is to be naive.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:33 am
I dont think he should have been killed, although I dont think late abortion is right, otherwise it is okay.  

The Squeeze

Shameless Scarface

11,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers