PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:39 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Yup! ^-^
Okay, um...do I have your friend code for that one? And do you have mine? I'm sure I have one of yours, but...
Mine's 4897 2533 4988, if you need it for that game.

I didn't have you registered on Pearl.

OT: Tanya
FC: 5370 2501 0826

Weird, I went to register you and I already had it, though it shows I've never interacted with you...

It has to do with the Random Egg Exchange I gather... We really should start that one up again, it was fun. >.<

Oh, yeah, probably. We really should. Doesn't Platinum have a funny feature like that? I should look into that, so anyone else with Platinum could incorporate that into it, maybe.

I think it does in the wi-fi plaza. I think it works like this: Everyone puts an egg into the machine, then there is a small animation and the machine randomly distributes the eggs between the participating people. Of course, you have a small risk of receiving your own egg back, but hey, that's the risk you gotta take. ^^

So, when should we trade?

Hmm, yeah, I kinda like our style better, honestly....

Um, whenever. I'm on summer break, so I can try and come on during your normal times.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:47 am
Well, I am on from about 8 AM GMT to 8PM GMT, so any time around that would be good for me. ^^  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:36 pm
Based on your post times, it looks like you're on in the morning here...I'll try and come on then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:09 am
Sounds like a plan. ^^  

krishnath

Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out