Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Between Flame And Water [with cookie-ninjas] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire or Water?
  fire
  water
  neither
View Results

Cookie-Ninjas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:57 pm
Yuri felt him grab on and she used the empty hand to moved teh water from the surface making an opening all the way to him so he could breathe. she tried to pull him up but something seemed ot be draging him down. she calmed all the water and it seemed to have stoped. She draped his arm over her shoulder and used the power of the water to push them up. Once they reached the surface she searched for the boat wich has seemed to have been lead somewhere by the waves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:22 pm
When Skeet surface he was coughing violently. His throat and lungs burned at the moment and he looked confused. He was becoming exhausted after battling the water. The ship was actually coming towards them in his opinion and he could see another boat being lowered. He couldn't see who it was but he knew that it would probably be one or two of the water benders that did this kind of duty.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Cookie-Ninjas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:59 pm
"Hang on-!" she said getting cut off by a gush of water. She moved the water away from his face and went under water and swam twards the boat faster than being pushed back by waves. She could hold her breath long enough but didnt know about him(...air bubble around his face already haha)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:17 pm
As they moved he began to feel woozy. He couldn't tell which way he was going and not being able to breath had made him even more confused. When he was able to breath though he was able to concentrate a little better. The air would go stale rather stael because there was no way for it to renew himself. he didn't doubt though that he'd be fine if she was there for some reason.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Cookie-Ninjas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:15 pm
She reached the boat and yelled to the men who she was with and he needed help and tried to get pulled on board.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:11 am
The captain was on deck now and watching the fiasco. His anger was raging and the people on board were staying a very large distance away from him. One girl though that was leaning over looked incredibly enraged, she was the third water bender of the ship meaning that the two water benders in the boat were guys.

There was a loud splash and the female water bender that had been board was gone. When Skeet opened his eyes he saw Ray swimming towards them. Her long white hair was in a braid behind her and her turquoise eyes showed extreme determination mixed with anger. When she'd reached them a large crater of water formed so that Skeet could breath.

"Hand him over amateur," snapped Ray as she glared at Yuri, the stranger that was holding the holding onto Skeet. Ray had raised him on the ship for the most part and she was the only one who could really cool his anger at the moment.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Cookie-Ninjas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:35 pm
Yuri put her face halfly in the water, only her eyes and above showing. she smoke under the water creating bubbles "im not an amature..." she said with a red face. she vanished under the water and swam to the other side and used the water to pick herself over the boat and throw herself on board. She glared at the girl then looked at Skeet and rolled her eyes and crossed her arms "....jelousy..." she sang lowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:31 pm
Once Ray was attending to Skeet, looking at any wounds he had and bandaging them as a mother would was she able to ignore the annoying water bender that had just come aboard. Skeet had the usual scratches that Ray was diligently attending to but she was most worried about what the experience with the water had done to his temper and she was humming a song she'd learned a while ago to calm him down.

The captain with his hat, and long dark cloak was looking down at Ray and Skeet. He was pleased to see that Skeet was alive and well but a little peeved by the stranger's appearance and temperament. He walked over to her slowly, his green eyes studying her and wondering what help she would bring to the ship. His black hair was short and barely visible under the hat.

"What did you do to Skeet?" he asked. "He only gets along with one water bender and that's Ray because she's raised him on the ship. Tell me though, what did you do to make him so calm?"

He was curious because it was so hard to make Skeet calm sometimes. Whenever someone acted like or sounded like his mother he would go ballistic after a while. There were a few other reason why he needed this, one was that he was the captain was harboring a great secret about Skeet that only he knew and that Skeet was more important to him than anyone else on the ship, though he wouldn't admit it.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Cookie-Ninjas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:37 pm
She crossed her arms and looked away guessing he would be just as rude as the other water bender, but he spoke with a less harsh tone wich made her peek at him. She lifted her head slightly as he spoke and looked over at Skeet in deep thought. She turned to him "i-i.... have no clue... i thought i was angering him even more..." she said shrugging not sure what information she should give out. She peeked at the waterbender and narrowed her eyes at her as she started humming and growled slightly in her throat. Something about her really made her skin crawl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:44 pm
The captain became annoyed by the stranger's growl. It was something most of the mates were accustomed to seeing, Ray fawning over Skeet to be sure he wasn't burnt or anything. They accepted it because of how young Skeet had been when he came on the boat. As the captain watched Skeet get to his feet there was a different look on his face than he used when he looked at anyone else. He snapped out of it though when Skeet came over.

"She needs a ship to be on," Skeet said dully. "The water bender that tries to kill me just because I made one stupid comment." The captain's mind was almost immediately changed, it had been fear that had calmed Skeet down not something that this strange water bender had used.

"What's your name, water bender?" the captain asked a little more harshly than he intended to.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Cookie-Ninjas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:54 pm
Yuri raised her voice and aproached him as she spoke "I did not try to kill you! As a matter of fact... i risked my life trying to SAVE you so dont point fingers! And excuse me for getting a little offended by your rude comments! I could have let you drown you know that?!" she said with a red face she sighed cooling down and noticed the captain had asked a question. Suddenly worry flushed over her. "See... you anger me and i dont even know why...!" she said more settled than before "...fine... send me 'home' if you wish... " she turned and walked back twards the captain, just gunna die anyways... my ship OBVIOUSLY wasnt there meaning they wanted me dead... well what ever happens is for the best right???.......right....?

((meh.... -_-'' i hate bein a bizitch lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:44 pm
"I'll let you stay on this ship with one condition," the captain said authoritatively while he was watching. "The first being that you tell me your name. The second being that you be a little more careful around Skeet, he has a temper and I'd rather not have my ship destroyed." There was a different tone under his voice that was more endearing than he had intended it to be. There was a link between the captain and Skeet, a link that a father and son would normally have.

"Skeet," Ray said calmly as she looked him straight in the eye. She could see he was growing angry again, his frustration showing visibly and his skin was growing warm. "I know that you're frustrated but you need to calm down. I know that you miss your family but you have to leave that in the past, you'll be fine, I believe in you."  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Cookie-Ninjas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:10 pm
"Yuri..." she said peeking at him from the side.

((srry typing with one hand and on the phone xD cant type so much))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:47 pm
"Yuri," the captain responded coldly. "Make sure you don't anger him again and I'd prefer you not talk to him about certain subjects such as family. In addition if you take away his chance to do something by himself that's removing his chance to feel independent and that's more valuable to him than anything else." He wasn't look at her, his steely eyes staring out at the water. He would want to talk to Skeet later.

Skeet had calmed down after a moment but was ignoring Ray. He was beginning to dislike himself at the moment because he couldn't seem to do anything for himself. After a while he descended below deck to go find his things. Ray was left there confused.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Cookie-Ninjas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:20 pm
She rolled her eyes "You think I insulted myself saying i was like his mother? No. He brought it upon himself... how was i supposed to know. Hes the one who brought his own family in the mess so dont blame me for ANYTHING... am i suppose to know everything about this Skeet guy? Huh? So dont have an attitude with me and getting angry at me for something i didnt do..." she said calmly though she was still angry. She didnt want any more people to hate her... though most likley everyone on the ship DID hate this intruding water bender being blamed for Skeets anger.

((Srry on the 30th it was my lil sisters b-day and i have summerschool and dont get home till 8:30 every night because my dad dosent get off of work to pick me up afterwards and its a half an hour drive so i dont want to walk all the way home... it would take FOREVER lol and also every weekend my dad trys to get rid of me so he can do watever and have fun lol))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff