Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn to Become a Literate Role-Player

Back to Guilds

This guild is for those new to RPing who wish to expand their abilites and become Literate Role-Players! 

Tags: Role Playing, Learn, Literate, RPing, Writing 

Reply OMGPOP
Example: RM's Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:42 pm
Here is an example of what your threads should look like!

RP Profiles:

______ Wanderers
______ Saints of Heaven
______ The Gravelyn Society
______ Who am I and why do I need you?
______

Outside of Guild Profile Examples:

______ RPFLA Guild: They Did Rise...
______ OMG a Guild!: Glass-eyes
______ OMG a Guild!: Dark Temptations
______ A Little Slice of Everything: Senses of Betrayal
______  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:47 pm
Wanderers

Name: Aaoa Afante Jerus
Username: Rene Miashi
Race: Demon of Air
Special Talent(s): Extremely Flexible and Light Weight
Power(s): Manipulation of Air and the things in it
Weapon(s): Aaoa tends to stick to using throwing daggers and Arrows. She doesn't carry a bow, but who would when they didn't need one? She also keeps a sword on her for emergencies, but she hardly even gets the chance to use it.
Appearance: User Image
Biography/History: Aaoa grew up under the protection of her older brother ever since she was five. It is a common thing for children of Air to kill their parents before they can gain control over their powers, and Aaoa was no exception. Being the daughter of a general Aaoa has been enrolled in the Demon Military even since childhood, but as a commander her brother has protected her from ever entering battle. Seeking the real thrill of life Aaoa left to explore the world and has recently ended up in Bonut.
Personality: Aaoa is a michevious girl, though most people would never guess so by her normal mannerisms. She is a very good actor when it comes to lying and practices the art of being unnoticed everywhere she goes. She doesn't like it when people can tell she is a demon, msotly because she wishes to be thought of as human when not flying.
- Oriental Foods
- Horses
- Sleeping
Dislikes:
- Birds
- Small Spaces
- Underground areas
- Spicy Food
Other(s): Aaoa's wings are only seen when she is manipulating the air. They are not solid, more like an illusion or cloud behind her. For this reason she tries to not use her powers around a lot of people. They tend to think she is a Demon or an Angel.  

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:28 pm
The Saints of Heaven

Username: Rene Miashi
Appearance: User Image
Character Name: Virol Basten Matou
Nickname(s): Kalcifer
Race: Demon
Bio: Virol has served under the rule of the devil ever since he commited suicide as a human and took his family with him. Because of this deed he was granted special powers by the devil and with them he climbed the chain of command until he stood as the head general among the devil's army. He is one of the most powerful demons in hell and likes to use his authority and power on others.
Personality: Virol isn't one to be quickly angered. He likes to play head games with those who try to challenge his authority and rank. He can often be found playing with his recent pets, mostly Converted Hellions he has recaptured, and loves to cause them pain. He is not one to be trusted by those of equal rank, but he will often not bother to mess with those he considders to not be threats.
Weapons: Virol perfers to use his hands in battle, but if he sees the need he will summon his sword Rakon which was made from the horns on his head.
Other: He claimed the name Kalcifer when he killed Gabriel during the war. He only uses the name when he is acting in the devil's name.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:31 pm
The Gravelyn Society

Is that me?

User Image

Hello there. My name is Warner Thompson , though the public knows me as The Enlightener. I don’t seem to be special, after all I am merely a Man.

Though I may seem human, I have lived for 734 years, give or take a few. When you are that old you tend to forget some things.

In case your human senses are failing I am caucasion and lean. I tend to have brown eyes and black hair, but who knows what’s real these days. I could be a cow for all you know.

For some reason I tend to be attracted to women, though why is beyond me.

It seems over the years a few things have happened to me, wanna know?

I was born in 1275 in France to a nobleman's mistress. It wasn't all that bad being the b*****d son of a noble man, but when my mother was killed for "stealing" things I may have over reacted. It was only my first time killing someone, but I revived him as quickly as I killed him. I hadn't meant to do it, but now my father is my eternal slave. What an awkward situation, right? Apparently if you revive a member of the dead too soon after they died, they are bound to you forever. It is something I will never do again.

As the years progressed I moved from place to place, never telling people who and what I was. It wasn't until America was opened up for traveling too did I find my home. Nestling down in New York I've stayed here for three hundred years taking in those of my kind who need to be taught the ropes of our abilities. Lauren is my most recent student, but most others that live on the continent have passed me by at some point in time. I've a very popular guy, I guess you could say.

Over the course of events I seem to have developed a few… Quirks

According to most people I've met I tend to be a tad bit obsessive about cleanliness. I don't exactly understand what they mean, I just like to keep things organized. Besides that I tend to be a careful word chooser. It's not polite to bluntly tell people things, especially when most of the people you deal with do not know they are dead. Because of this life long lesson I have become softer than I once was, but trust me when I say I will get angry. More than one person has died by my hand...

Some things that I tend to enjoy

-Reading
-Opera Music
-Cold and Dark places
-The touch of the living

Some things that I reverently dislike

-Spicy Food
-Humidity
-Bright Colors
-My Father

Something I’ve picked up over the years…

Death is a delightful hiding place for weary men.

Rene Miashi

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:32 pm
Who am I and why do I need you?

Name: Vera Bostan Lucien
Appears: 22
Personality: Charming, alluring, often times devious and sinful.
Dislikes: Ignorant people, needles and small places
Favorite Food/s: Vegetables and fruits except mangos
Least Favorite Food/s: Any form of red meat, sometimes even seafood.
Favorite Drink/s: Milk, apple juice and water
Least Favorite Drink/s: Sodas, Carbonated Drinks
Favorite Sweet/s: Dark chocolate and fruity flavored candy
Least Favorite Sweet/s: Anything with tart or that is sour
Mental Illness(es): Schizophrenia and mild Night Terrors
Hair Color: Dark, honey blonde
Hair Length: Short, only a few inches
Hair Type: Straight
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5’6’’
Weight: 132 lbs
Body Type: Lean/Sporty
Build: Lean muscle with little fat. B cup size.
Tattoos/Scars: None, but does have her belly button, both ears and her lip pierced.
Distinguishing Marks: A circle of skin about the size of a quarter that is white on her right hip.
Parents-
Mother: Valerie Lucien – Deceased
Father: Greco Lucien – Coma
Twin Brother: Gregor Lucien
Lover: Stephan Bartelome
Married, Single, Divorced: Dating Stephan
Insight to Past: Vera grew up under the wing of her mother and father. She is the youngest sibling, being born only a few minutes after her brother Gregor. Her whole life she grew up in a rather sheltered home. Both her and her brother were home schooled so they barely interacted with anyone outside of the church they attended. It wasn’t until Vera was old enough to leave the house on her own that she did discover the outside world. Becoming fascinated with other cultures she applied to become an anchor for the local news station. Being accepted as the new Weather Girl she worked as the broadcaster until finally she was promoted to doing live, on site reports.
Biography: Though Vera does not live in the small town her news station caught wind of the disappearance and asked Vera to infiltrate the asylum and search of the reasons why. Diagnosing herself with Schizophrenia and Night Terrors she entered into the asylum with every intention to pick the facts out from the truth. Now she lives a small existence on the second floor in the first door to the left.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:39 am
Gaia Name: Rene Miashi
RPC Name: Vivica Irontooth
Race: Drake
Class: Adept
Element: Shadow
Bio: Vivica was born as the daughter of an Adept and as such was raised from an early age to become one. Originally it was believed that her emerging element would be Fire, but when she woke up one morning shrouded a thick layer of darkness it was revealed that her element was truly Shadow. Fearing for her daughter, Vivica's mother sent her to the sea to be transported to an island away from humans and the approaching war.
Stranded alone on an island wasn't exactly something the Vivica had always wanted to do. No, alone in the elements and at the sea's mercy was certainly not something Vivica would have wanted. Wallowing in her angers and past grudges, Vivica struggled to keep her grasp on reality. Her control over Shadow strengthened until she found herself calling minions and friends from the darkness that lurked in the island's caves. Her element, what she had been raised to believe was evil, was her only salvation in the loneliness.
It wasn't until she turned 19 that a boat that had moored near the island picked her up and took her back to shore. Watching the interactions between humans take place Vivica decided to put her element to use. Once on shore, Vivi took the life of a beautiful, young, human woman and stole her appearance for her own uses. Disguising her body as the young lady's she wore the appearance nearly every day. One day, when she felt the urge to free herself from the confining body she had taken, Vivica found that she could no longer separate herself from the form. Instead her Drake body merged with the human appearance she had taken to make her current form. No longer able to disguise herself as either Drake or Human she wanders the world in constant awareness of what she had done.
Due to the knowledge of the things she has done, Vivica tends to be very secretive. Her past is known by none but herself and she never shows any intention of telling her own tales. In front of everyone she is a bright and bubbly sort of woman, but when cloaked in the shadows of her past she grows silent and weary.
Appearance:User Image
(Ignore the dragon in the background.)
Weapon of Choice: A Halberdier that looks much too large for her human looking body to even lift.
Theme Songs: Devils & Dust – Bruce Springsteen, Disturbia - Rihanna
Other: Even though Vivica's form has combined with that of a human, her Drake body emerges from the human/drake combination when she is in the state of mind she enters in order to use her element. Though she suspects that using all her return her to her Drake body, she fears what may become of the situation.
-Vivica doesn't particularly like to wear clothing, but will when in the presence of humans. She finds it restricting and ridiculous to cover one's true form up, or at least she has ever since she lost the ability to do so.  

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:41 am
B E A U T Y

User Image

.:.Anna-Marie Jones.:.

The Doll... Rene Miashi

.:. I've lived this long .:.

.:. There's more to me .:.

I was once a single person, but now I am one of four. The memories of this woman... the one we all once were, are so terrible. Such a fate we wish to avoid. I was a doll of beauty, my sisters containing the parts of Grace, Innocence and Seduction. I was the most beautiful doll anyone had ever seen. Do you think I could stand being just a doll? Someone's little play thing to pose and play tea party with? Ah, I am sorry. It seems my tongue has run away with my words.

.:. Who am I? .:.

I love myself. Is there a problem with that? It's simply in my nature to be obsessed with the way I look and who I am around. I can be selfish, but I will not go out of my way to be as such. I love animals and nature, but attention is something I always need. I am fragile in more than one way. Delicate, is what some have described me as. Is it just physically, or emotionally as well?

.:. Gotta Love it! .:.

ϫ Peacocks
ϫ Fashion
ϫ Crowds

.:. Don't be Hatin' .:.

ϫ Darkness
ϫ Lies
ϫ Feet

.:. My Own Little Rhapsody .:.

Paparazzi // Lady Gaga

.:. Something Extra .:.

It takes real, natural beauty for me to be impressed. Caking on make-up is one of my pet peeves.

.:. Check my Bod .:.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:42 am

Senteara Marie Lovestead
User Image
Inside My Head.. Rene Miashi

'Ello Duckies, you can call me Teara. I last blew out 19 candles. Last time I checked, I was a female

Gimme More!
Chocolates
Silence
Strawberries
Nature
Dancing

Ew, Go Away!
Crowds
Family
Obedience
Staleness
Politics

It's None Of Your Business But I'll Tell You Anyway..
Most people think that being the daughter of a General is the life. Sure, we've got lots of money, we're always traveling, and I've got friends all over the world, but it's not enough. Perhaps I'm just greedy, but I always feel like there is something missing. I've never had a boyfriend because I knew I was going to have to leave him one way or another, and I've never really had that one true friend. I'm a loner, and sometimes is great. But, sometimes it's not and now that I'm old enough, I can travel on my own. With money, a well known name and some luck, just maybe I'll make it on my own.

Ya Like?
After living in Great Britian for most of the larger chucks of my life, I gained an accent and was changed into speaking some of their normal tongue. I'm originally American, so my accent isn't full-proof, but it's my normal tongue. It may not be exotic, but it's better than nothing.

Cuz i keep playing it over and over in side my head
Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
OMGPOP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash