Reply Life Issues & Fashion
help!!! i need help with this !

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pain of lust

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:04 pm
Ok ok OK!!!!! This got me mad but confussed. I was at a dance at school; it was night and some boy who looked like he could pass as a girl came up to me and said "he a vampire" to his friends. Now i want to know why he said this; i don't get it at all! so I asked someone why they said this and she listed of things like I don't eat around people, I have really sharp teeth, my eyes change color, I have pale skin, am fast/tall/strong, and only come out at night and don't step in the sun. Now are people reading to much Twilight or have they gone crazy? I don't know what i should do to stop them from staying this.

Mod edited to improve coherency.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:29 pm
You could, I dunno, not care and laugh from the sidelines?  

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:39 pm
We have a Life Issues subforum for this type of thing, please use it.

This will be moved there immediatly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:41 pm
I think with the Twilight books and movie that alot of ppl have made up there own little world to escape from things. Now theres a thing called vampirism but I think its nothing more than a type of lifestyle in a way. Also haveing things such as sharp teeth is nothing special, eyes change color is called hazel (mine do the same thing), pale skin means you dont get out of the house and work enuff, and strength and such prob means he is athletic. So basicaly just someone looking to escape there real lifes.  

Spike23080

pain of lust

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:51 pm
lol ty  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:54 pm
yes but how do i stop themfrom saying this?  

pain of lust

Spike23080

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:29 am
With ppl like that its better to not even try. If there anything like Ive seen then its best not to even try, there too far into there own little world to be helped.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games