Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crazy Anime Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild to discuss anime/manga, make new friends, have fun, and maybe even some roleplaying 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Video Games 

Reply The Crazy Anime Guild
How We All Hate Kikyo..........And Hope The Weyoch Dies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wingless_Love
Vice Captain

Tipsy Lover

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:45 pm
That weyouch Kikyo should sray in her #%!$ing grace where she belongs. Inuyasha should be loved by normal PEOPLE not corpses............just sayin'. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:52 pm
.....................................................ok..........................................................?????.............?  

xXCappuccino_TeddyBearXx

pirategirl916
Captain

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:11 pm
lol..wow... :p  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:33 pm
Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaah................................I'm weird. Just ignore me....... sweatdrop  

Wingless_Love
Vice Captain

Tipsy Lover

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Xxlost_in_midnightxX

Anxious Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:53 pm
Well it is kinda sad that their relationship was messed up because of one big misunderstanding, but I do agree. If Inuyasha and Kikyo ended up together, wouldn't that make him a necropheliac? (did I spell that right?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:47 am
um. I think you spelled it right. *sigh* I wish inuyasha was real.....
crying  

Wingless_Love
Vice Captain

Tipsy Lover

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kiwani_Fire_Demon

Indulgent Faun

7,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:40 am
Xxlost_in_twilightxX
Well it is kinda sad that their relationship was messed up because of one big misunderstanding, but I do agree. If Inuyasha and Kikyo ended up together, wouldn't that make him a necropheliac? (did I spell that right?)

I would believe so, since in the begining we saw Kikyo was burned to ashes with the shikon jewel( I think that is how you spell it.) and in a later episode she was raised from the dead and she started to hunt Inuyasha down to kill him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:13 pm
GAH! *spazzes out* I just finished the second season (I'm a hard core fan but due to lack of cable and previous Internet resources I was not able to watch the entire series. Therefore I am rewarching it in order on DVDs and my iTouch) and I friggin HATE IY for choosing Kikyo over Kagome. Btw, has anyone seen the so where she officialy dies? I've heard about it but haven't seen it.  

Wingless_Love
Vice Captain

Tipsy Lover

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kiwani_Fire_Demon

Indulgent Faun

7,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:24 am
Wingless_Love
GAH! *spazzes out* I just finished the second season (I'm a hard core fan but due to lack of cable and previous Internet resources I was not able to watch the entire series. Therefore I am rewarching it in order on DVDs and my iTouch) and I friggin HATE IY for choosing Kikyo over Kagome. Btw, has anyone seen the so where she officialy dies? I've heard about it but haven't seen it.

I quit watching Inuyasha after Adult Swim restarted the series from the begining for the twentyth freaking time....soo I never got to that episode.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:25 pm
*snort* I know what you mean. They did the sane thing with naruto too right? Oh luv ur avi btw. *sigh* I'm MADD depressed cuz I sold my angelic collar and the next day it went up 12K. sad  

Wingless_Love
Vice Captain

Tipsy Lover

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
The Crazy Anime Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers