Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sin City Streets

Back to Guilds

An adult-oriented (18+) environment set in the trendy heart of "Sin City" Las Vegas!!! 

Tags: 18 and Over, Adult, Las Vegas, Party, Games 

Reply === The Strip ===
Got a QUESTION??? Need an ANSWER... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotta question???
  Ooh Ooh...I know the answer!!!
View Results

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:12 am
Darkest Edge

The true meaning of life whats is it an how do i make it a reality eek ninja mrgreen
I wish that we all knew the answer to this question! LOL...I guess all things come to those who seek with patience...But as far as a true answer...If you find out, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:03 pm
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Darkest Edge

The true meaning of life whats is it an how do i make it a reality eek ninja mrgreen
I wish that we all knew the answer to this question! LOL...I guess all things come to those who seek with patience...But as far as a true answer...If you find out, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! wink

The meaning of life is different for everyone, so asking someone to define it for you is the same as seeking the wrong answer. For those familiar with Douglas Adams' "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", there was a part of the story where these people built a Super-computer and asked the computer to find the meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything. After years of processing, the computer spat out an answer: 42.

The moral of this story is that you have to define for yourself what "42" means to you, just as you have to find your own meaning of life... it's inside you somewhere, you just have to search for it.

And if you were curious, Yes. I've found my own answer... and no, I'm not sharing! cool

Snake :3~

Venomous Ghost
Captain

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:50 pm
HybridSnake
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Darkest Edge

The meaning of life is different for everyone, so asking someone to define it for you is the same as seeking the wrong answer. For those familiar with Douglas Adams' "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", there was a part of the story where these people built a Super-computer and asked the computer to find the meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything. After years of processing, the computer spat out an answer: 42.

The moral of this story is that you have to define for yourself what "42" means to you, just as you have to find your own meaning of life... it's inside you somewhere, you just have to search for it.

And if you were curious, Yes. I've found my own answer... and no, I'm not sharing! cool

Good one Mr. Snakie...but I am now thinking that the true meaning of life is HAPPINESS!!! If you are happy then nothing else matters and when you are happy then everyone around you is happy...^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:37 pm
Do we have banners for this awesome guild? If we do, where can I find the code for them?  

Silver Wolf aka Blade

Invisible Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Venomous Ghost
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:20 pm
Wow, that's a good question, Silver! The answer is.... Yes, and No.

Yes, Sugar & I have our own personalized Banners for the guild.

No, there are no other banners up for use by our members... and there should be. So I will send a request to SweetLizzy, who designed our personalized banners & ask her to produce a series of public-use banners for all the members to have access to. Meanwhile, I will also post a topic on the Strip, asking for others to put their creativity to the test & see if some people would like to create some interesting banners for the guild...

Hmmm, this could be the groundwork of a new contest!! wink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:06 pm
Thanks, Snake. I'm looking forward to seeing what people come up with.  

Silver Wolf aka Blade

Invisible Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

I FiZz l

Aged Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:46 pm
uh wasnt there a tektek contest in this guild??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:49 pm
ok i read the news letter ok got that part whats the ending date t have this done by and where do we post them/ or send them to???  

I FiZz l

Aged Cutie-Pie

Venomous Ghost
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:12 pm
I'm glad you asked! The Avatar Contest has officially kicked off, and you can find it in the sub-forums. Also, I believe our sexy guild mule sweetie posted an announcement on the Strip, so you can check that out too!

If you have any further questions about the Contest, don't hesitate to ask!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 am
If the answer to life, the universe and everything is 42 and the question is 'what do you get if you multiply six by nine", why is there five books in the trilogy?  

B Heather M

Dapper Humorist

12,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Venomous Ghost
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:11 pm
pthzz B Heather Mantler
If the answer to life, the universe and everything is 42 and the question is 'what do you get if you multiply six by nine", why is there five books in the trilogy?

Well normally I'd refer you to the author, Douglas Adams, and have you ask him directly. Unfortunately, he passed away earlier this year and is no longer available for comment... Unless you're handy with a Ouija board....? eek

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:28 pm
I'm all for leaving the dead to rest, thanks. I wass just looking for theories.  

B Heather M

Dapper Humorist

12,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
=== The Strip ===

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers