Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Sketchbooks [Get crits here! Open to everyone]
My attempts at artz.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terror Toma

Unsealed Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:42 pm

Ellos,this is my pixelart thread,post,comment,or rate anyone of these
3nodding

Random doodles:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -i was bored,so this is what usually happens XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.&User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -teh uber cheeses,also happened when i was eating cheese sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -A little dragon base i never used....any ideas?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -a request in one of my previous shops,i'm satisfied with the results.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.&User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -My birthstone,also in a crown verison.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -i did this for my brother's x-girlfriend XD,her horse goes TAYYY.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -i did this,very small,to the details XD.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -a button i made for a friend.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -I think i really demented this one up

Gaia clothes ideas:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -i think i did the gloves pretty well,same with the glasses xp

My characters:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -Simita,my demented bred character XP
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -Youis,my character's best friend,and otherwise,boy friend XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -My first character,Sahuma,a very fine piece,in my opinion.

~That's all......
for now wink
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xd
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:58 pm

I believe I linked to a tutorial on avatar edits a while back. I used to do them as well. Is there something in particular you'd like to know or perhaps something you've seen and you're confused as to how it was done? Also, what are you using to do these?

Errol McGillivray
Captain

Terror Toma

Unsealed Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:46 pm

I do these with MS paint...
why?
And i don't believe i'm confused...but just in case,you can post the link for the thread 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:19 pm

The link is posted in the tutorial sticky. I recommend everyone make it a habit to look through them.

Anyway, there is useful information there about designing an avatar edit. It's not made for MSpaint, but the concepts are the same. Also, consider getting GIMP. It works like photoshop and is free.

Errol McGillivray
Captain

Sketchbooks [Get crits here! Open to everyone]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces