Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
Two girls on a mission! A Soquili quest thread.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:13 pm
Okay, so this thread is for me, Insane Butterfly, and cowwy265. We both really adore the soquili horses but need some help in getting the ones we want to create. We are two good friends, sharing a quest thread. I know its not as elaborate as most, but we will work on that. For now, we will just work on our quests.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:24 pm
Slap of Cowwy

Beth
Prefered to be called:
Cowwy,Mako,Beth
Soquili:
Linnie,Niele,Zillah,Soup,and Brian
Soquili[of course],Music,art,drawing,orange,fruit,water,blonde hair :],pictures,and much more.
Dislikes:
Hatred.
Misses:
Don :"D <33
Little bit more:
I have very many problems.I have anexity,I have alot more problems.I have emotion problems.I love my bestfriend Insane :] <3

pepsi san

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:14 pm
Insane Butterfly

Chelsea
Prefered to be called:
IB
Soquili:
Lorraine
Animals, horses, dog grooming, bright green, food, my friends, gaia, the breedable shops Im in, my boyfriend...>.>
Dislikes:
People who act like they are better than every one else
Misses:
Life when it was simple
Little bit more:
Well I have had one Soquilli for two years and I have decided it is time for another one. A Custom seems to be the only way that I can achive this and so, here we are. Um I currently own seven female rats, one male rat, one female dwarf hamster, one pearl cockatiel, two shubunkin gold fish and one buttery gold butterfly koi. I hope to get a job and save up to get a puppy since I really enjoy owning a dog. Since having to get rid of my dogs I have been feeling really down and not my self, so I think I need a dog back in my life. I love my friends, Mako being one of them so I will always be there for her. Ciao for now!

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:14 pm
About the Soquili [[Will finish]]

User Image
In order...Lorraine,Linnie,Niele,zillah,Brian,And Soup.
New herd picture.But Kiara Lime <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In this post I'll be telling about mine.Then I'll add in Insanes Bio about Lorraine.

First will be Lorraine,
Quiet and loving, Lorraine spends most of her time wandering about but since she has met Bian she has done most of it with him. She does enjoy meeting new Soquili, it is just usually awkward because she only really knows Brian. She likes the beach and she really loves spring and summer,because thats when you get to see all the pretty flowers.

Next will be Linnie,
Shy,loves flowers,she loves her bestfriends Keii Himba and Brian.Her parents had her at the water fall.Why she loves it.She loves the summer,spring,and winter also the snow.She likes leaves and the waters.Her hates are hatred people.who pick on others.

Next is Niele,
She's the old lady of the group.I've had her for 3 years now.Shes loveable,has had 2 kids.She loves to have fun,even though she's old she's still a kid at heart.Her mate,Akuba is the best she's had ever.Niele loves him to death.

Next is Zillah,
Mean,selfish,Shes a snobby mare.She likes to think she's better than everyone else in the heard and outside of it.Zillah doens't like very much.She has a mate[[I gotta figure out who it is xD]]

pepsi san

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:23 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: ???
Owner: Insane Butterfly
Temper (one word for horse's personality): ???
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I would like for her eyes to be a lavender color. She will have a long. thick, black wavy mane and tail. (see ref images) I woild like for her to have black stocking markings on all of her legs. I would also like on her legs, to be a thick ubundance of fluffy feathering, like a gypsy vaner. (also see ref images) You your self can position the mane however you like, although I would like some in her face, even if its just swept to the side. I'd like for a bright pink and orange lotus to be in her mane, by her ear, maybe holding her bangs back or how ever you can do it.
Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:
Hair/clothing edits:
Total Price:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:40 pm
My customs!

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: [[not sure of yet,Will figure it out once i get her.
Owner: Cowwy265
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Distressed
Breed: Tribal
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): wig style 1/Ramhorns/no tail colors,style 2 for the mane/Green like this /white with black streaks,black comming from the roots blurred a bit/Curly 2 for the hair
Reference image(s): http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f265/digimon449/tiger.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: white and black
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: white,black,spotted with red.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): a bandana,I'd like it to be black with white and red spots.Then I'd like to have a blacelet with paw prints of animals and feathers as charms.Then the jewels at her hooves.
I don't want the extra horns.
Total Price: 1.575k
Note: I'd like dark eye lashes with bold eye liner around the eyes please :]

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Will find out when i see her.
Owner: Cowwy265
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Will pick after I see her.
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): colorist choice/colorist choice/Curly 2/and you can pick the other colors for the rest of the soquili.
Reference image(s): Listen to the song and think upon what you think would look good upon this horse,You can make it look however you'd like.
Song
I'd like to have eye make up too. :]
Default accessory color(s)?: your choice
Tag frame color: your choice
Tag feather color: your choice
Hair/clothing edits: You may pick the edits.What you think would go along with the song,But I'd like Simple edits. Maybe a hat,beads, whatever you'd think would go good.
Total Price: 475k or more.

More.But I don't want to post them.  

pepsi san

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas