Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haven-Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:43 am
Anyone know a good way to catch Cresselia and Mesprit because the tele is annoying D:  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:53 am
Haven-Hunter
Anyone know a good way to catch Cresselia and Mesprit because the tele is annoying D:

I know several, the most easiest is using a masterball.

The second easiest is having a Wobbuffet of level 40-49. Once you encounter them, they can't run from it.

The third way, and what I used in pearl is the following. But it is time consuming:

First you need a fast pokemon of about level 40-49 with False Swipe (mean look is optional), I used a level 40 sneasel. False Swipe can be bought at the department store for 2k pokedollars, so it is easy to get. Whatever you do, Do NOT use a poison pokemon, it will be fainted.

Secondly, you need a lot of repels. Then you fly to Florarama and head east (this is when they are running). Go between Route 205 and Valley Wind Works, check your poketch map application to see when they are on the same route as you. Make sure the false swiping pokemon is at the front of your party. Use a repel and enter the grass, move around some and the legendary should appear. Use false swipe on it (or throw a quick ball if you feel lucky), and it will run, but you will have damaged it. Rinse, repeat until said legendary is down to 1hp. The next time you meet it chuck either a quick, ultra, or dusk ball (depending on the time of day, of course).

Then it shouldn't take more than a few tries to capture it.

To increase your chances, use a sufficiently high level pikachu one of the times you meet the legendary in the wild and paralyze it with Thunder Wave.

Good luck. ^^  

krishnath

Haven-Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:25 am
I am trying not to use a masterball since I dont use AR and I won't be able to get another.

I will try wobbuffet out and I will tell you how it works out.

The thing is, it doesn't allow me to attack o.O

I used a level 27 haunter... it still ran away...

Grats on moderator assistant  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:51 am
Haven-Hunter
I am trying not to use a masterball since I dont use AR and I won't be able to get another.

I will try wobbuffet out and I will tell you how it works out.

The thing is, it doesn't allow me to attack o.O

I used a level 27 haunter... it still ran away...

Grats on moderator assistant

Yes, it will run, you need a pokemon that is faster than it to damage it, or a wobbuffet.

It is possible to get multiple master balls without cheating (such as using an AR), you just need to win the grand prize in the daily lottery in Jubilife. To do this, you need to trade, often. The more different trainers you have gotten pokemon from, the bigger the chance you have of getting a master ball in the lottery. I have won the grand prize three times myself, which made catching Cresselia and Mesprit easy. And as a bonus, trading will help you complete your national dex. ^^  

krishnath

Haven-Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:56 pm
Ah kk thanks ^^
Well speaking of trading can you come to this link... --->http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15530681
Dont worry its in the guild o.o  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:14 am
Haven-Hunter
Ah kk thanks ^^
Well speaking of trading can you come to this link... --->http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15530681
Dont worry its in the guild o.o

I can't help you with that right now, as I am currently without Wi-Fi, sorry. However, I am working on acquiring it, and I will probably have it before the end of the month. ^^

So, what Starters are you interested in? Only the Sinnoh ones, or do you want all twelve (minus the chimchar)?  

krishnath

Haven-Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:17 pm
Well my friend just traded me some so now I have:
Piplup, totodile, turtwig, cyndaquil,and chikorita
o.O
Plus my own starter Chimchar  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:31 am
Haven-Hunter
Well my friend just traded me some so now I have:
Piplup, totodile, turtwig, cyndaquil,and chikorita
o.O
Plus my own starter Chimchar

So, basically you need: Charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, torchic, mudkip, and Treecko. ^^  

krishnath

Haven-Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:28 pm
Yeah lol unless you count the rare yellow starters  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:22 am
Haven-Hunter
Yeah lol unless you count the rare yellow starters

Wouldn't that be Pikachu, or was it Eevee?  

krishnath

Haven-Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:21 am
Some what both even though there wasn't a choice  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:57 am
Haven-Hunter
Some what both even though there wasn't a choice

Well, both of those are pretty easy to get in game, although the Eevee is not until after the elite four in Diamond and Pearl.  

krishnath

Haven-Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:42 am
For some odd reason (Just beat the elite four and met cresselia) It doesn't appear in the map (application where it shows its location) Only Messprit, and the 3 legendary birds.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:10 am
Never mind cresselia was hiding below another of the teling pokemon  

Haven-Hunter

Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out