Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Confused and a bit nervous

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esora2

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:53 pm
I'm confused. For the past couple of days, I've been over to the house of the guy I like (mostly because my best friend is his brother's bf/his mom likes to feed me/we're tech buddies in some play coming up and we've practiced several times this week). The more we spent time together, the more it seemed that he liked me. Of course I've liked him for a while, but I know if I had said something, I'd freak him out or something and ruin what we had.

Last night, I stayed over there until 11 pm, and we spent most of the time just talking in his room. We pretty much just threw pillows at each other, but he kept getting close to me, like in my face close, like he'd kiss me or something, but then he'd back off. And he'd sometimes pull me close to him and then move away. My friend and her bf kept poking fun at us, and when I finally left his house, he just pulled me close and then just, nothing.

But today he wasn't talking to me. He wouldn't really look at me, or even pick fun at me. When his dad, our broadcast teacher, said that we liked each other, he was quick to deny it. I'm just trying to figure out if I did something wrong.

So yeah, I'm confused. I've had no experience with this and was wondering what anyone else thought.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:17 pm
did you kiss him back when he tried to kiss you?
he is most likely trying to figure out his fillings he is confused. give him some time but show sings that you like him if you do like him though  

inu828

Esora2

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:45 pm
I thought about it, but I was too scared to actually try to kiss him. Something kept telling me he'd freak out on me if I did, so I didn't.

I try to show that I like him, but I don't know when I'm trying too hard or not enough...  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:23 pm
it sounds like he wanted to see if you liked him by testing if you would do anything like hug or kiss
but you're right, you might freak him out. it isn't ever good to go too deep too soon.
play the same game, but go small. like slowly and steadily go to holding hands  

June-iful

inu828

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:22 pm
i think you should still keep hanging out with him a lot and all. smile a lot around him and give him some hugs at random (not really random like when you see him and when you are saying bye to him) and maybe some in the middle.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:00 pm
its like me im always confused about a guy too  

pinkie846

Esora2

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:30 pm
He's been randomly hugging me all week, and I guess I do the same thing, and lately he likes playing with my ears and hair. But he still denys feelings toward me around everybody else. What should I do now?  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:05 pm
well 1st of all
ill start off by sayin you did not do anything wrong
so you shouldnt be thinking you did
look hun this guy is oviously confused
you know u want to be with him
but the thing is he
doesnt know what he want yet
and for him avoidin you after the inncedent i know where u mite thing
you did sumthin wrong
but you didnt  

PrincessRocker1

inu828

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:35 pm
keep up with the huging. and if he doesnt like showing fellings around everyone else when just you and him are around then hold his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:01 am
Thanks guys, you have given me great tips and support and I'm glad to have your help heart  

Esora2

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff