Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sin City Streets

Back to Guilds

An adult-oriented (18+) environment set in the trendy heart of "Sin City" Las Vegas!!! 

Tags: 18 and Over, Adult, Las Vegas, Party, Games 

Reply === The Strip ===
Can you resist a DARE? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truth or Dare
  DARE!!!
View Results

Gin-Gin_version2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:59 pm
I kissed my friends little brother who is only like three years younger than me on a dare once redface  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:18 pm
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
I will share one of my many dares with you. Please do not judge me to poorly on this. I was 19 and almost as crazy as I am now. LMAO...Well, I was on Spring break with some college friends. Of course, I did a little drinking on Spring break. My friends and I were buzzing pretty bad. One of my friends dared me to go skinny dipping in the hotel pool. Me? I was not one to turn down a dare. So, I stripped down to my bare a** and jumped in the pool, hehe! It was night time... mrgreen The problem was, I didn't stop there, *giggles*, I decided to go pool hopping! rofl
Actually this nice thread Sugar interesting.. Pulls up a chair listen in *grins* Skinny dipping sounds fun! As I have been dare many times lets see I had a wild moment in my early 20's I came acrossed a website so keep this in mine this when I was young lol anyways this website had a chat area and I found a truth and dare came and I wasnt really much wanting to do truth because they no fun so I took a dare BUT I had to have proof on my dare so I had to pick to stranger in the chat room as a witness to view me on cam but I showed only lower half of me and I was dared to spread choclate syurp all over my breast so that was one my dare and many crazy things I have done in life. it was fun I will admit I do like excitement and like take pic and usen the cam so yea well yah know one my dares sugar *winks*  

I FiZz l

Aged Cutie-Pie

Scy Lancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:19 am
I was dared to eat this girl out on the balcony of this place me and my friends were staying at. Very attractive Asian chick, but she didn't speak English to well. Now this isn't 4 in the morning and no one is around. This is 5 o'clock rush hour traffic and we were along one of the busy streets. So we do amidst honks and hollers from the passing cars. Some good some threats. Life lesson learned. Be careful when you drink Whiskey before Noon. Hence the name of the band I'm in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:34 am
Dude you never told me that! Your going to have to tell me the whole story when we get coffee tonight.

Ok so at the quirky age of 5 I was dared to kiss my best friend Angie. The funny thing was we had never kissed before and we just pressed fish lips against each other for like three minutes. I have gotn a lot better at kissing since then. I've learned that the fish lip thing makes it hard to make out. xd  

Bogie482

ChibiXOtaku-L

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:00 pm
Was a different person growing up a chicken sh*** so to speak! Always wimped out and truthed out! rofl redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:10 pm
I feel so lame!

You all have such interesting, crazy stories. I've never done anything terribly exciting. My most memorable dare was when I was dared to kiss my best guy friend. The only reason that sticks was because I had never kissed before. Hahaha.

I was even at a party school for a while and the only stories I could tell are about everyone BUT me. lol. Maybe I'll let loose once I move out of my parent's house and in with three guy friends next month. That's bound to get interesting, yes? xP  

Achiba

=== The Strip ===

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces