Yes I got my Heartgold today! biggrin  

Giga Hand

Gingeria

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:11 pm
Giga Hand
Yes I got my Heartgold today! biggrin

I need to pick up my games.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:23 pm
Bought SoulSilver this afternoon. <3 I only played it for a short while, though, but I think I;ve got the Pokewalker thing working. <3 I'm gonna put it in my pocket tomorrow and see what happens, <3  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Cavic

11,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:24 pm
Just got soul silver and I must say Im very pleased, Gamefreak fixed everything that needed to be fixed in these games. while most would highlight on the idea that you may now walk with your lead pokemon or trade one to the Poke walker, I must say I'm most impressed with the fixes to the Box system and the lag time between commands. the game seems faster on the minor menu things and the box and menu's are now 99% touch screen compatable, allowing you to literally drag and drop pokemon to boxes and party alike. the poke walker is nice but I notice it seems to lag or not catch every step you take, namely sprinting or such... (or shaking it a ton XD ) All and all though 10 out of 10 from cavi.
~Cavi  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:54 pm
Cavic
Just got soul silver and I must say Im very pleased, Gamefreak fixed everything that needed to be fixed in these games. while most would highlight on the idea that you may now walk with your lead pokemon or trade one to the Poke walker, I must say I'm most impressed with the fixes to the Box system and the lag time between commands. the game seems faster on the minor menu things and the box and menu's are now 99% touch screen compatable, allowing you to literally drag and drop pokemon to boxes and party alike. the poke walker is nice but I notice it seems to lag or not catch every step you take, namely sprinting or such... (or shaking it a ton XD ) All and all though 10 out of 10 from cavi.
~Cavi

I nopticed that about the Pokewalker too. it seems like it's actually designed to know that you're walking with it, not just shaking it. Kinda briliant, if you ask me. I carried mine in my pocket all day today, and I got a TON of steps. <3  

Negai Boshi
Captain

yuimpoll

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:35 am
krishnath
Making a few predictions for the upcoming remakes:

1. The third and fourth gen pre-evolutions and end-evolutions of all Jotho Pokemon will be part of the game proper, from happiny to Yanmega. This will expand the Jotho dex considerably.

2. Hu-oh and Lugia will both be catchable in game before the Elite Four. One in each game. Just like Kyogre/Groudon and Palkia/Dialga.

3. Guaranteed Shiny Gyarados in game.

4. Celebi will be released as an event pokemon.

5. You will be able to travel to Kanto after beating the elite four, you will get *one* of the Kanto starters when you do.

6. The game will contain a global trade station.

7. The Orange Islands will be in game and will contain first gen, third gen, and fourth gen pokemon that do not appear in the Jotho dex.

8. All three legendary cats will be catchable.

9. As will the three birds once you get to Kanto.

10. Kanto will be different from the Kanto of LG/FR.

11. You will be able to trade freely with D/P/P, maybe before the national dex, but guaranteed afterwards.

That's pretty much all the predictions I have for now. >.<

i thought they were dogs  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:07 am
its released here in the UK on Friday! i shall be getting them! smile aaarghhhh do i get both at the same time or wait??????? cant decide!  

diet coke break

lilharper

Devoted Lover

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:30 am
ive had mine for a week and i beat clair but i cant get the stupid dratini from the old dude.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff