View Results

master philip3

Dapper Dabbler

5,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:29 pm
"Heh, ya, sorry about that."Kurou said smiling. "I came here to get a job.Is the spot still open?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:55 pm
Kane Sat at his Desk, Leaning over a Few sheets of Newspapers. He was looking for a Job for awhile now.
Man there's just nothing worth doing here. He thought frustrated.
Standing up he slid all the sheets of paper off his desk into the Trash,
Grabbing his Ipod and Jacket, He made his way out of his apartment and out to the street. Hooking his Ipod to his headphones that hung around his neck, He turned the Volume up to full blast and Headed toward the middle of town.
Kane stood in front of a book store, Looking up at the Sign.
Huh..Maybe this will work..
Startled by someone screaming 'Face door', He jumped and looked toward there direction,Seeing two Girls. He then Followed there gaze, Seeing a boy laying on the ground in front of a Cosplay Cafe.
Kane let out a chuckle, Before realizing what he was looking at, It was a Cosplay Cafe!
"This is it! This is wear I'm going to work!" He said as he stepped off the sidewalk.

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:08 pm
Teruo walked slowly down the street looking down at a clip board that he held in his right hand," It feels as if I've been walking around in circles," he muttered to himself as he stopped at the street corner to adjust the two suit bags that he held with his left hand over his shoulder. looking up he smiled and let out a soft sigh. To his relief he had finally found the Cosplay Cafe. He notticed that it seemed there were several people heading to the door of the place," Wow this place is popular, I thought they hadn't offically opened yet." he spoke to himself as he continued to walk. Once he got to the door he paused and took a deep breath and exhaled to relax him self before he went in.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:44 pm
User Image
Hitsuji sighed and looked up. She was surprised to see the larger crowed that had formed. With a shocked and confused look, she said, “What… The… Heck… Is going on…?” to no one in particular.
They certainly weren’t lying when they said this town was full of crazies… It would appear that this might work better than I had originally thought…
“Okay, everyone! If you’re looking for a job, get your butts in. If not, then please leave.” Hitsuji announced, trying to get some sort of order. This is going to be harder than I thought…

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[... Pfft, trying to catch up. ='D It be short...]]  

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:48 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image

The girls were still laughing when they got in their cab. They were also thrilled that so many people were going in to get a job, at least that's what they hoped all those people were there for. Once they managed to calm down they planned out their plan for what stores to raid and how much to spend in each store. After they finished their shopping they decided to go to Maki's house to read some of their new purchases as well as see about putting some cosplays together.
Maki MiruUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:19 pm
"Well I better do what she says" thought Kurou as he walked in "Ya, i'm here to get a job" He said as he walked in.  

master philip3

Dapper Dabbler

5,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:47 pm
Teruo leaned up quickly moved into the building with a nod quickly getting up against the wall." I'm here for job." he spoke lifting up his clip board as he allowed anyone else to get through the door. He planned on going later for he was in no real hurry to leave, for this was the only thing on his to do list as of right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:19 pm
Kane Saw a lady Come out of The Cafe which he asumed was the owner or Manerger, He Quickly made his way Over to the door, where a Group of people stood. Listening to her announcement, He did as she said and walked into the Cafe, It was a Nice looking place and of a Good Size.
Grabbing an empty seat, He sat down not wanting to Over whelm The Lady for there was already a few people here. Kane turned down the volume on his Ipod just to a faint whisper so he could hear what was going on but still have something to do as he waited. . .

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DeadRobots

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:31 am
Cooking how hard can that be?
Chrno awoke like very other day he got up brushed his teeth read some manga and played some video games. "God I need a new anime", He said looking at his piles of anime all watched about twice. He checked his wallet and realized he had gone broke. "Damn I guess I need to get a job," He sighed. Well lets go look for one He thought to himself as he opened a window. Chrno slid out the window carefully making shure his neibours didn't see him.
Were doomed...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:16 pm
Majix grabbed an empty booth, making sure he had at least one table between him and anyone else. He turned up the volume on his CD player to drown out the noise, and pulled his notepad out and began to write down some comic book script ideas, waiting for the manager to come back in.  

Majix The Ninja
Crew

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:01 am

Rae took a glance down the street. She had been eying that Cosplay Cafe for a while now, ever since the manager bought it. She had been looking around for a decent job as a cook to test her skills, challenge herself. It was finally opened up and hiring? "Alright! I'm going in." She thought decisively, and marched forward. Many people had already walked/crashed in. If she wanted that job, then she would have to hurry. Kicking the door open lightly as possible so she wouldn't break it like she had with doors many times before, she lifted the brim of her hat so her eyes weren't as shadowed. "'Scuse me." Her tone could have been friendlier. Oh well. No stopping now. "I'd like to apply for a job here."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:31 pm
Teruo looked to the door as a young woman kicked it open,'s**t she is looking for a job too' he thought to himself as he looked at her," Well love your going to have to wait in line for your turn to interview for it seems almost everyone in here is looking for a job." he laughed as he looked her up and down," you don't seem to be the type to serve people so what job are you here for anyhow?" Teruo asked trying to make some small talk as he waited for the interview to start.

Origin Dark
Crew

daniG0rawr

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:25 pm
Kayla uhjiha

"ARGH!!! i cant stand you dad"

Kayla rushed out of the living room, into the cold outside.
She grabbed her bike and started peddling as fast as she good.

"I need to get away from Him!"

Kayla stopped her bike as she was riding past a quaint looking cafe,

hmm maybe i can get a drink or somthing to cool me off

When she got inside it was a buzz of activitiy, quite a few booths were filled with some rather odd looking people

"Umm may i inquire about what all the buzz is, HI, my names kayla by the way"

O, maybe too much of an entrance

*kayla cringed

The forest (rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out