Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Just Finished Sunrise O_O!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittygirl V!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:20 pm
OMG. Crazy Stuff D: I can't believe.... AAAAHHH!! Here Ill write any spoilers in white: I can't beliece Hollyleaf killed Ashfur!! I TOTALY thought it was Crowfeather D: and then she... died? Maybe she escaped? But the 3...... Hollyleafs all: MY LIFE IS A LIEEEEEEEEE, and then she dies.. Will she go to starclan? She KILLED Ashfur for starclans sake! eeeek! *dies* End of spoilers~  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:15 pm
I haven't read it yet... I will Tomorrow, though.
And she killed Ashfur?! Really?!  

x-Cloud Drop-x
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:47 pm
Wriiting in white:

I know, I was soooo shocked. I think Hollyleaf still lives, and she'll return as an evil, phsyico maniac >.< Also, for the next cat, I think it's Dovepaw. Did you see the pic on the next book- that cat was so gray!  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:59 pm
Writing in white:

but i thought that Squirrelflight killed ashfur! o well, i have to read both Tigerstar and sasha, then Sunrise and ive read every book!!!!! Squee!  

Currently Dead Account

kittygirl V!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:22 pm
Writing in white:
I haven't see the colored verson yet, but yeah I bet its Dovwpaw. I hread somewhere that on of the Erins (vicky?) confirmed she died D: But Im stil hoping shes alive! Maybe she'll become the new Tigerstar or something D:
@ Dewpool: Nope! Squireeelflight was still weak from her injury! I hella thought it was Crowfeather myself OWO But YAY for reading all the books! biggrin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:17 pm
whiteness: I havent actualy read it yet. but someone told me. xP and yeah I bet it is dovepaw. I thought it was the med cat who had killed him. but I guess not. although i was also suspicious of hollyleaf.  

Flowerpaw__
Crew

The Gathering

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces