Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Room Of Requirement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image

After a spending a few hours working on the potion and checking on the other. Bottles the finished one before pocketing it and checks the time. Noticing it's Dinner time heads to the Great Hall.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan walks into the RoR on a new day and goes to check back on the simmering potion. Adds a few more ingredients before stirring it counter clock wise 6 times and then one time clock wise. Then turns down the heat lower to let simmer some more but at a lower temp. then walks over to shelves to see what i need to gather. Noticing i need more moss goes to grab a cloak that appears and leave the RoR.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:58 pm
User ImageCrystal pauses in front of the RoR and taps her foot impatiently. However, it refuses to let her in. Irritated, she gets out a quill and some parchment and writes:
To whoever gets in next:
Please put this against the wall just inside the door on the right hand side.
Thanks, Crystal Quills

She leaves another dark, smelly thing next to the wall and carefully puts the note on top, then skips on her way.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:45 pm
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan walks back into the RoR and notices the Potion is finally finished. Goes to fill up a few vials before storing them in a box. Then cleans up area.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan walks into the RoR after summoning the potion room she likes to work in. Goes to the boxes under the table. Pulls the cloth off of it before grabbing one of the vials to see the color of it. Noticing it is almost finish pulls it out and places it in a closet to rest for another week. Almost done. Then i can send a sample to St. Mungos. I'm sure this version will work. Then goes over to shelves and checks stock. Noticing a few ingredients are low, goes and grabs some vials. Then heads out to go to the Grounds.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:33 pm

*walks out of the room of requirement and has 5 really large bags with me and a ninja costume*
*is wearing a huge grin* ninja

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:57 am
Wren the Elf appears in a storeroom of Magical pranks, the room practically bursting with joke items, Wren makes note of the many products embossed with a bright Magenta colored "WWW." She looks around and finds that the goo she had displaced is now stacked in jars ready for future generation's use.

Satisfied, Wren the Elf evacuates the room immediately, heading to the Kitchens to start work on the Start of Term Feast.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:56 pm
walks in and is facinated by the high tech humungous flat screen, movies, manga, books, comfy couches and food and drinks !  

A Kiss In Paradise

Rainbow Gawker

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:26 am
*paints the hall ways leading to the RoR GREEN SO AS TO CONFUSE THE ZOMBIES RUNNING AROUND THE SCHOOL*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:37 pm
'Rabbit walked around the empty corridors bored out of her mind hoping, no begging for something interesting to happen . She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the sound of brick and stones crumbling ,To her surprise a door was forming! It was the room of Requirements ,She couldn't believe her luck "i guess i won't be so bored anymore now will i" she thought.While staring at the door with wonder ,she remembered she had somewhere to be "Darn i should be heading back" She thought with a sigh and with that she was back on her way to where the rest of the house-elf where staying hoping that she will get sorted into her house soon.  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:48 am
Morbid was examining a tapestry of trolls doing ballet, wishing she had somewhere to go to practice her spells in private, when she hear a zooming, then popping, sound. She turned around and saw an ordinary doorway, made of dark wood, with a large silver handle. Nervously, she reaches forward and grabs the knob, turns, and pulls the door open.

She walks in and her jaw dropped. It looked like she was in a library, but the whole place was like a moon bounce! She bounced from shelf to shelf, looking at books full of complex spells. She grabs one at random, flips open a page, and begins to read. Moments later....

"EXPULSO!"

An empty bookshelf explodes.

"Whoa..."

Several hours later, Morbid realizes it's nearly dinnertime, and leaves. She must remember where this room is, for the future...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:46 am
Gylfie, a House Elf, was exploring the school for the first time. The other Elves had told her of a room some students enjoyed and that could be used to house sick Elves until they got better. She knew where it was, but decided to pass it by, for now. She continued to prowl about the school.  

10moonymhrivertam

Quotable Borg

4,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:24 am

*enters the RoR then makes a room full of awesome swimming stuff and magical charms and spells related to water *
*does research or several hours before painting the whole RoR hallway in all the house colors

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff