Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Real Conan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:24 pm
D.C., skankers, here.
I moved to Knoxville about a year ago, though. D:
It's ok, here.
Everyone's into the third wave stuff, no one really likes first or second.
That, and people here are more into hippie surf/ska kind of stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:05 pm
MICHIGANNNNN!!!! Say Ya to michigan skaaaa  

eUAjwe4K

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:35 pm
Florida ska sucks -_- What good really came out of Florida.. in all of music. What? Fred ******** Derst? What a moron from an idiot-covered state.

As you can tell, I would really like to go back to California. Bay Area punk and rap are the greatest.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:01 pm
Kansas City during the summer, Sioux City during the school months. KC has a decent ska scene, ska is pretty much unheard of in SC  

Iggy Celtic

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:13 pm
evilbrainbabies
Florida ska sucks -_- What good really came out of Florida.. in all of music. What? Fred ******** Derst? What a moron from an idiot-covered state.

As you can tell, I would really like to go back to California. Bay Area punk and rap are the greatest.

...Ever hear of a lil band called The know how? yeah they're florida ska they had there last show about 2 months ago but they're having a reunion show soon I'd imagine tickets are going fast cuz you know they claim its the last show again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:26 pm
evilbrainbabies

Against Me, The Know How, I think maybe even Leftover Crack.
They all came from G-Ville.

Florida ska doesn't suck.
You just haven't been around enough to know.
I know Tampa has a really good ska scene and Tallahassee's is pretty good too. St. Pete hosts alot of good shows. But thats not the point..  

a white shadow

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:36 pm
I suppose I should have said my area sucks. The entire Jacksonville scene pretty much sucks. Gainsville pulls out alot of good stuff. And I didn't know that about Leftover Crack. Against me I knew. And I haven't heard of The Know How. Are they really good?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 pm
evilbrainbabies
I suppose I should have said my area sucks. The entire Jacksonville scene pretty much sucks. Gainsville pulls out alot of good stuff. And I didn't know that about Leftover Crack. Against me I knew. And I haven't heard of The Know How. Are they really good?

The know how is not bad I mean I havn't seen them in a while but from what I remember standard 3rd wave that knows what is doing.

You know if you live by a small enough venue they will usually let you book shows. When I lived on the shore line of ct there was this small venue (its still there) but they had an open night and the owner let me and two of my friends book a show (we know a lot of bands we go to a lot of show) there was a huge turn out, so he let us book a lot more shows. If you can find a venue why not give it a try and with the internet these days its even easier (we did when myspace was just getting started we had to use phones and s**t)  

Kingshortpants

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:12 pm
There's basically three places. I think I have only liked one place and that was Jackrabbits. The Toasters and some other shave been there. There is the Imperial. But that is way down town and the place really isn't that great. In fact, it has so many rules that seem rather odd. Mainly the idea of having a huge floor and playing alot of hardcore punk shows. But no moshpits or hardcore dancing... so all you get to do is stand around and watch 14 year olds try to dance.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:34 pm
I'm from Western New York.
The birth place of... chicken wings?
Oh, and Jello.
Go us!

DirtyMirror

The Leninator!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:13 pm
Austin, Texas. There's a lot of live music but very little ska, a decent punk scene so I can stand living here. Oh right and lots of hippies.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:33 pm
DirtyMirror
I'm from Western New York.
The birth place of... chicken wings?
Oh, and Jello.
Go us!
Ya. But Jello Biafra is from Colorodo. Beat that. ^_^  

evilbrainbabies

Don Caballero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:21 pm
GO BIAFRA!!!!!! anyway Shawano Wisconsin, ska scene here sucks, me n two other kids, and sorta my friend dave... and the two other kids hate me so its no fun XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:37 pm
The dink town of Roxana has nothing so much as good music. Nothing even barely good. Even my Ska is starting to get flooded with some good Rockapella.. Everyone here listens to "Screeching People," "Rythmic Talkers," And.. "Band Geeks." The best are the band geeks, though. My brother's trying to get She Has a Girlfriend Now (Reffered to as SHaGN because the band teacher's sister is a lesbian, and she supports it, so the song's a bit rude, apparently. But we're rude people! Woo!) and Everything Sucks on.. Is there another few Third-Wave Ska Bands that still use horns? Even the Aquabats seem to have given that up.. *Sniffle..*  

Maximillian Riese

Khalpz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:18 pm
I live in newark, nj

biggest city in the state, 8 m away from nyc. Everything is nearby, ******** dope as hell + sixflags g.a. Can't stop it.

the city is a shithole except my section. I would say why the rest of the city is a shithole, but that'd prolly get me reported for racism..

I'm good.

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces