Well There's This Guy.................

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessRocker1

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:11 am
well there is this guy that has always really had my heart
and we have always been eatchothers lives for 7 years and we been through soo much its not even funny well we came to trying to have a relationship and idk what to do i mean i like him but our friendship idk and also he got out of relationship a lil over a month ago and he also has girls on his sack i mean i have guys but i am willin to not even take them in consideration but rite now cuz he's single so he still talks to girl even though i know he wants something with me cuz he told me so but idk he still confuses me uggh
what should i do??  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:17 pm
He's probably as confused as you are...
I mean...his feelings must be all mixed up.
Such feelings of confusion are natural.
Talk to him. First of all. Tell him everything you've been feeling.
Dont feel stupid or over emotional when talking to him.
You'll be the mature one.
Also dont think too much over what you're going to say.
If all else fails....
Give him an ultimatium...
in other words, if he is being insensitive to a point where you cannot take it, tell him if it continues, you cannot take his treatment...
Thus begin recovery and try to forget your feelings.
This guy, he doesnt deserve you if he's going to be such an indecisive jerk.
If its not meant to be...its not meant to be.
3nodding Good Luck razz
P.S: I really hope that my advice didnt sound too harsh... sweatdrop  

JangmixYumi

June-iful

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:24 pm
if he's single then he's single, there's no reason you can't ask him out.
if he likes you, then he likes you, odds are if you asked him out he'd say yes.
things may seem confused and he's probably confused too.
but you can see clearly what you want, you know what to do. forget the complications.
you can walk through your confusion and pull him out of his.
just ask him out. it might sound like a risky way to handle it but in the long run you've really got nothing to lose.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:59 am
thanks for the advice but things seem to get more intense each time it cam to a point where his ex gf of a year we r friends now then she started feeding me all these things about him tryin to contact her n made it seem like i was just a rebound i was so unset i started breakin down then he found out about n and wanted to talk to me he told me the only reason y she did that was because she doesnt want me with him n she misses him even thought she clearly told me she didnt ahhh i hate it so what is she being fake.. ughh idk well i saw him 2 days ago i hung out with him it was soo amazin he held me n didnt want to let go he was playin with him guy friends halo then he grabbed me n put his arms around me while playing and he said lets c if your good luck when he lost he just held me tighter n started ticklin me n kissin my neck then he just kissed me there in i felt soo great becuz thats what i needed after all this drama but idk the thing is when i c him is great but then we dont talk for a while n it turns out to this sort of patter  

PrincessRocker1

June-iful

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:11 pm
he's trying to deal with the rest of his life, but he likes you and tries to keep you close by giving you extra attention every now and again.
ask him if there's anything you can do for him. ask him how thing've been lately
ask him anything. talk to him about him. you just need to get some communication happenning.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:00 pm
it hard to have communication right now
becuz i dont even know any more whats goin on in his life
i know a slight bit but not enough
this is just soo frustraing
and i just feel like givin up  

PrincessRocker1

June-iful

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:59 am
don't stress so much. there's no real hurry. you can take all the time you need.
just keep looking for an opportunity  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:52 pm
it hard
cuz we havent talked for about 4 weeks
and it really suks a**
i miss him  

PrincessRocker1

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers