Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Ritual Garb Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:36 am
I know of a particular style of "wrap" underwear that appears to be quite comfortable.

I should really look into making some and trying it on.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:11 am
TeaDidikai
I know of a particular style of "wrap" underwear that appears to be quite comfortable.

I should really look into making some and trying it on.

That could be workable. Let me know about any progress.  

Recursive Paradox

Lil Can of Alzheimers

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:07 pm
Fiddlers Green

Mostly befuddled
I meditate in my underwear neutral

Does it help? surprised
Yes 3nodding , it feels non-restrictive I mainly do it when the house is arm though. Otherwise I wear a pair of Joggers.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:52 am
Depends on what I'm doing.

Going to church generally means something clean and more formal than blue jeans + T-shirt, but not really "dressed up" unless it's a special program.

If I'm doing Senut (Kemetic Orthodoxy), I'm supposed to take a ritual bath beforehand and then dress in white or undyed natural fabrics. Many people wear dresses or tunics...I don't have anything proper yet. If you don't have the ideal, you're supposed to at least wear something clean. Nudity is generally frowned upon.

If it's some kind of pagan ritual with one of my other groups, depends on the location and the weather. If we're at Four Quarters during the summer I tend to get more decked out in pretty skirts and sarongs. Any other time I wear whatever I was wearing that day, generally.

I used to get naked doing magic on my own, but I'd love to have a dress or tunic or pants/shirt, something pretty and comfy to wear.

Ritual makeup is an interesting idea. I think body paint would be fun to play with.  

TheDisreputableDog

Aeradia

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:19 pm
I usually wear something clean and comfortable, nothing fancy or special except for on occasion. It is better for me to be naked when I can. Jewelry can feel heavy and distracting, but I will wear it sometimes, particularly a necklace I made with a Goddess figure on it. I may anoint myself with oils or draw symbols on my body. I have this thing with washing my feet beforehand, if I don't take a shower.
That is, unless I'm outside.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:50 pm
i had a dream last night about wrap pants.
i owe it to this thread; i've never heard of wrap pants before reading stuff here.

XP

aoijea23487

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:43 pm
If anyone is looking to buy some wrap pants, please check out my friends Thai Fisherman Pants: Fabulous Pants

Cause my friend is an awesome seamstress and trying to start her own business.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:36 pm
Illiezeulette
i had a dream last night about wrap pants.
i owe it to this thread; i've never heard of wrap pants before reading stuff here.

XP
:angel:

Nuri>> I love those! They're beautiful.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items