Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
it takes 2 to make a 1-on-1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HollowLink

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:24 pm
Looking for semi lit to lit rpers willing to take on newbies. Ish open to suggestions for plot flexible in everyway has own ideas just pm me when you want to rp and tell me what you want to do. my strong suit is genre mashing but i specialize in romance. Oh title the pm lemon-lime smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:50 am
if you can bare with a few one line posts now and then I'll RP with you. a few of mine just died and I need to fill that void. *whimper* so... yeah. I know how to semi-lit RP but it takes me forever and some times I'm in a rush, that's why they become one liners, or I simply just don't know what to put and toss the ball back to you. I love Romance RP's (no mess up with 'love romance' intended) and anime as long as I know what anime it is. Thank you. PM me if you want to RP with me  

Frank_36912

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:25 am
Im a good literate player. The only thing il end up doing everyonce in a while is messing up a word. But other then that im good for any type of roleplay except for yaoi, i dont really like doing yaoi. But other then yaoi im good for any type of roleplay. smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:38 am
Sure i would also love to Pole play with you. and being semi-lit makes it even better.will we need to make profiles and things of that nature or will we just start?  

Volley94

6,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items