Naw
View Results

Ma3ta

2,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:08 pm
Well there's this guy I like but I don't see him much or as much as I use to. I like him because he cares about me and even though I pushed him away he kept trying to talk to me until he gave up second semester (I'm really shy I wanted to talk to him but I get really nervous even when I didn't like him this way). Pretty much when he gave up he didn't talk to me or seemed interested in talking to me for a whole year and a quarter. Not to mention when I started to like him I found out he liked this other girl and dated her for a few months and then broke up. So I honestly don't know if he has a girl friend now. Well he's graduated but he visits the school band (Where I met him and such) and last semester when he visited he seemed like he wanted to talk to me. (he kept looking at me and then looked forward one time and another he just kept hovering around me) I would have said something but I'm REALLY SHY and Nervous! Well it's been over two months since I last saw him and the last time I saw him he didn't seem to interested in me . V_V I hope he visits again soon.

Now here's where the problem starts. Being shy I really don't talk to people and I met my friend Lily! She introduced me to another person in band and I came neutral-good friends with him. We had fun with each other during performances and he usually would be mean or tease my friend Lily. I never really had feelings for him but one day Lily told me that she thinks he likes me. I asked why and she told me it was because he was only nice to me and not to others. Which is totally untrue and from what I seen he's pretty much only mean to Lily (but use to be nice to her until I became friends with her. I feelz bad. ;_; ). Later in the day after Lily told me I told him and he was pretty nervous. He stuttered a lot but I guess that would be a typical reaction right? From then on he stopped talking to me and Lily then eventually he got back to talking to us until Lily said "YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!!" when the guy was being mean to her and not me. Pretty much I didn't like him when Lily first told me and then he kinda grew on me but I think it's because of the fact that Lily and in some ways I think he likes me not because there really is something I like about him. I mean he's a nice guy and he's friends with most of my other friends who are nice but I don't feel totally in love with him. You know?

Now what Lily wants is for me to date the guy she thinks likes me. (Awww Screw it his name is Nathaniel and the guy I like is Eric.) She told me she was going to become the angel of love and make us date and stuff.....yeah.... The thing is whenever I ask for help on Eric she really doesn't help much (she gives some though) but when Nathaniel is a subject of our conversation she usually tries to do something to pair me with him (though I do like him a little). This gets me nervous because what if Lily isn't telling me something about Eric. I mean she could know he has a girlfriend and doesn't want to hurt me.

Well my issue is I'm loosing a little interest in Eric (though I still REALLY like him) and gaining some in Nathaniel (though it's probably because my inner teen wants a boyfriend and if he likes me then yayz) and I'm not exactly sure if I should forget Eric (since I don't see him anymore) and go for Nathaniel or if I should still go for Eric. Not to mention if it is true that Nathaniel likes me and I dated Eric (Miraculously) I'd feel pretty damn bad especially if he were to ask me out and if my relationship with Eric were to go bad I wouldn't think Nathaniel would like me.

So any input please? Thanks. ^^

If everything seems a little fuzzy and repetitive I apologize I'm typing this really quick. >_<  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:51 pm
Ask him out that's what I did with my ex (that didn't work out to well but hey other fish out there). Go to a movie of go for coffee just something that you two can do and talk after or before or just talk.

Good luck!  

Onigetoe

Beloved Sex Symbol

June-iful

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:37 pm
id try to get a date or two with both of them and see what happens and then start a relationship with one  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:14 pm
June-iful
id try to get a date or two with both of them and see what happens and then start a relationship with one

I guess I can try that.....=O  

Ma3ta

2,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ma3ta

2,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:53 pm
*Sigh* Missed my chance ;_;
He was just sitting alone and I was too nervous to talk to him.........probably because my mom was there and she would never let me date!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:53 pm
well if your mom doesn't think you're old enough to date
you could probably use that as a valid excuse to just wait around and see what happens
it the meantime just be friendly  

June-iful

Ma3ta

2,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:20 pm
I guess that makes sense but I'm pretty damn shy XP it's really hard for me to talk to Anyone! ;_;  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
well you'll have to fix that eventually no matter what
it's really just a descision  

June-iful

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out