Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:47 pm
Ok...I am only turning 13...I had one bf before, but we went out twice. I really liked him alot but my mom won't let me have bfs, she barely lets me talk to them on the phone. I broke up with him twice because of those reasons. The problem is he knows I still like him, and that I may never stop liking him. But for about two weeks now him and my best friend have been going out. I'm like extremely jealous, and he knows, but I don't want to admit it and let him know that he was right. My friend just recently found out that me and him went out, and that I was jealous because I still liked him. Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:14 pm
does he know it was because of your mom?
if you both know you both like eachother then i don't see why you can't come to an understanding
your mom doesn't want you having bf's but you can still hang out right?  

June-iful

rapeme--24--7

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:18 am
i cant really let go of my ex! we broke up like 2 months ago,but i still luv him! he moved on,i moved on! but i just cant 4get him!  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:55 pm
Somethimes this happens where people can't let go. I'm 20 and have ever had one boyfriend. After we broke up I had the hardest time letting go. I still talk to him, he has a new girlfriend who hates me and we have never met since he now lives up by Edmonton and I live close to the US/Canada border. Just tell him that the reason is your mom he will understand.  

Onigetoe

Beloved Sex Symbol

Kokoro Senpai

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:23 pm
I can't let go of this one guy. I've liked him for more than 6 yrs!
Am I being to clingy or desperate?
I think it's loyalty, which is kind of a flaw for me...

Does he know why you broke up with him?  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:09 pm
does he know it's cause of ur mom? maybe he's tryin to make u jealous so tat u can go out with him again  

BannedAccount8623822

inu828

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:27 pm
thats kinda what happened to me i really liked a guy well i fell inlove with a guy and i still have feelings for him each time i see him kissing his new gf i start to cry and get all jelous. i broke up with him cause i was tricked by some shitty friends that i had they tricked me into breaking up with him. it was messed up and this was like 2 years ago and he still wont talk to me and all. i even got a new guy in my life that i love more then anyone ever but i still have feelings for the other guy.

i dont think you can just get rid of the feelings or anything cause when you see them you think that use to be me  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games