Did I do Okay?
  Yes
  No
  Who is that supposed to be?
View Results

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:21 am
Well, I know that it's not perfect, but I figured I would ask for a little bit of imput and constructive critisim on this. ^_^ Hope you guys like it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:15 am
*hears cheers of awwww in the distance* pretty good lurichan ^_^ what did you draw this on?

okies, constructive critisism I absolutely HATE it when people just leave nothing more that "yeah, it's ok" "wooooooow" and "that's shite"....put some backing into your claims people!! If there is something bothering you, say. How can artists and writers develop without any proper input? But for the love of the Goddess don't troll, no-one likes a troller they're just thought of as idiots. Ok, rant over ^_^;;

the jawlines don't seem quite right, try squaring Winry's off a little bit more and bringing down the back of her head slightly.
The hair is good - I can never draw manga hair so I know when I see good hair I also like the clothes on this too 3nodding  

Isobel Bellamy

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:12 pm
...Its better than I can draw...thats all I know...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:09 pm
o.o I hate when people just say it's good to make you feel better. To tell the truth, you need to work on the shape of their skulls. Winry's head is really flat looking from the back and the front. The arms don't look like they have bones beneath the skin, they look kinda like balloons. Try working from real anatomy and people to help along with anime. That's how I got a bit better at it (still suck at anime, but I do okay anthro art now). And trust me, I know what I'm talking about. If you don't believe me, my art is posted on these two sites:
http://seiyoku.deviantart.com/
http://neuroticstigmata.tripod.com/  

Alektorphobia

Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas