Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 06: Old Guild Announcements
20,000g to an active member ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm
Most active member award

The most active member for every two months will receive 20,000g
The most active member as of July 1st 2009 will get 20,000g Me, britan,isaaku will determine who should win! So get posting! and maybe you will be the next!

Past winners

JULY 2OO9:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:57 pm
and just how do you plan to be able to keep track of that?

Dragonwalking (no feeding necessary! just visit!)

Help my egg! Time: 6 days

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help my hatchling! Time: 6 days

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abandoned: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the eggs! 3 days or less!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friend's dragons: http://dragcave.net/user/masteruni84

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!

Thanks for clicking! ^_^  

Minime-sama

Friendly Conversationalist

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500

Blazing Ookami

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:41 pm
quite frankly for me for example i have been a part of this guild for a short time where someone like shadowolf would be more active if its by over all posts  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:23 pm
★ Toxic Friday ★

Well, its the most active members as of MAY 2OO9

Toxic Pepper
Captain

Ironheild

Fashionable Tycoon

6,275 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:31 pm
..... this guild is like dead...  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:40 am
★ Toxic Friday ★

Dead is where no post in the guild :]
And people do post so its not "dead"
Besides i'm starting to get people to join :]

Toxic Pepper
Captain

Blazing Ookami

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:03 pm
oh ok that seems fare  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:56 pm
yeshers it seems fair =d
o-o i like tacos!!! wait now i want a taco -.-"  

iiEmoCracker

Blazing Ookami

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:30 am
then get a taco  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:54 pm
but if you really want people that are active just go on cb and send all of the bigger cbers invites  

miss asah the astranaut

06: Old Guild Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff