Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Sooo.... This boy...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

high tendencies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:59 pm
His name is Dalton. I'm currently in 7th grade. I dated him in 6th grade, for three days. I was cyber schooled for 6th grade. Allll the years before that I went to normal school, and I go to regular school now, again. But we broke up because we only talked on myspace. I really wish I would have been in school. Because after that, up until now, I've liked him off and on.
Well, sort of. I always liked him, but I mean... When I hang out with him, I like him a whole lot more. But then so many times I tried to stop liking him, because he doesn't like me back. See, sometime last year I went to this aBlaze thing, and just guess what? He liked me.
But I wasn't single then. So the one time I could have a second chance, I had to have a 'bf'. Blehhh. So, I missed my chance to have him. And for about three months now, I've had this HUGE crush on him... And the other day, even after flirting with me and making me believe he likes me now, I find out he likes this other girl named Ariana. I wanted to cry.
Thing is, I've sort of been hoping he was being sarcastic. But I don't know. I've told everyone that I stopped liking him. I want to stop liking him. But I can't. There's something about him... Like, when he dated this Rachel girl, I was soooo jealous. Why should I be jealous? I don't own him. =p
He got jealous, too. When I talked to Justin a lot and stuff. Justin's just one of my guy friends. But Dalton tried to make me promise not to talk to Justin anymore. Why would he care? He wasn't my boyfriend. He had no reason to be jealous... unless he liked me too. So, I though he liked me.
But now he doesn't. Either that, or the other night he was being sarcastic. Psh... I don't really know, because I heard he liked Ariana from my bestfriend. She was on myspace messenger and said he came to her with his girl issues.
But what if, her truth slipped slightly, and she asked him if he liked me? Then, he said, "No, I like Ariana." Being sarcastic. Because, I don't mean to be mean... But my bestie quoted something else he said. "She's just so gorgeous..." I don't mean to be mean, I swear! D: But, she's not exactly the prettiest girl ever...
Ah, geesh. I really don't act like this, usually. It's just, I wish he liked me.
Wishful thinking about him being sarcastic?
I'm being a b***h, aren't I?
Should I stop liking him?
Give up, and move on?
=/  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:50 am
Its natural to be pissed because he led you on. Hes messing with your head. Don't worry, I get jealous sometimes to. Its only natural to feel that. I believe that its for the best that you move on from him. There are better boys out there 3nodding Key is, don't let them play games with you.  

Matron Mord Sith

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:10 pm
Thank you. [[:
I did move on, I think.
Is it natural to start liking someone else so soon? sweatdrop
I feel kind of slutty...
I don't want to be the girl who likes someone new every day.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:34 pm
Well, if you do like someone else so quickly, either you never really liked this one guy as much as you thought you did, or you don't really like this new guy and just think you do. .__.;; Or so says my experiences... I got hurt by one guy quite a while ago, and it took me ages to get over him(and after that, I was afraid to like anyone else). Now, after... three years, I think...I started to like the guy I'm hung up on now(and the way I feel now actually has led me to believe I just thought I liked the first guy, because it couldn't compare in the least to how much I like Thomas). And that's not to say it takes three years to get over someone, just to clear that up. o__o;; That's just me being weird. xD You're young, and I'm not saying that you can't be in love, but you're still figuring out your emotions and stuff, and it could just be a little crush or just misinterpreting feelings. There will be plenty of chances in the future if it doesn't work out, too.

Anyways, good luck. c:  

Shimo Kousetsu

Snuggly Blob

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:57 am
Smoldered-Starlight
Thank you. [[:
I did move on, I think.
Is it natural to start liking someone else so soon? sweatdrop
I feel kind of slutty...
I don't want to be the girl who likes someone new every day.

That doesn't make you a slut. That means that you have moved on which is good.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:38 pm
Okay. Thank yhoo. [[:<3  

high tendencies

June-iful

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:26 pm
it means you are a human girl
it is 100% normal to be attracted to more than one guy.
even having multiple crushes at the same time is normal
it's okay to have feelings for guys, just dont run your life around them
because no matter how strongly you feel about some one, tides will changes in your emotions because you're a human girl  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games