Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
IMPERFECTION

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:05 am
User Image

Mr. Perfect my a**

He was the student council president of my High School before we graduated and me and my fellow classmates would part ways. But during the graduation ceremony, I learn that there is another side to Mr. Perfect-Know it all.

He has a secret that I stumbled into, and he's black-mailing me to keep it so that others don't know about it. But I've also have a secret too. As much as I hate him bossing me around, I'm still in love with him with this secret crush I harbor. And all I can do is be his little toy to amuse himself with while feeling like some sort of slave to him.

God, this is such a sappy drama I've thrown myself into. Why did it have to be me?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:10 am
'I had to give her credit. When push comes to shove, I always get my way. Even with her fighting me the entire time.' Drake thought to himself as he flipped open his cellphone and pressed for speed dial. Knowing that she would pick up his call no matter what. Its so good to black mail people into doing what you want them to do. Especially with her.

"Come out little toy. We have work to do." he growled darkly into the phone as she finally picks up. "Meet me at the usual place." he added before closing the phone with a solid. "Now." She knew the consequences if she didn't show up.

Slipping on his leather jacket he stepped out of the bar followed by a few of his friends that he would hang out late at night while the rest of the world decided to sleep as they headed over to the next club. While picking up a few rather delicious looking women.  

Sakonno

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:10 pm
Staring at the phone for a moment, Mercy just wanted to chuck it across the room the moment she saw who it was that is calling her. "Dammit." flipping open the phone she listens, not even acknowledging him. Just listening. The next thing he said just literally burned her over completely. The hell!?! Whose a little toy!?! And whats this with demanding for her to come right now!?!

"Dammit..I hate you so much." Funny that I still like you. I must be twisted!

Ripping her coat off of its hanger she pulls it on as she steps out of her apartment. Quickly locking the door on her way out as she calls a taxi over. Why was she doing this?! "I'm such an idiot.." Mercy muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:23 pm
Tilting his head to the side slightly, he wanted a hard drink, and it seemed that it wasn't going to happen anytime soon with how things were progressing and she wasn't even here yet.
"Hey dude! Where's our little toy at?"
He shrugged. "Since when did I give you permission to call her OUR toy?"

His friend cringed, would you even call him a friend? The pansy couldn't even fight, get his own women or even hold is liquor. He just had extra money to throw around. Drake wanted to laugh, such good qualities in a weak friend to have who doesn't know anything about you except for the fact of been a ladies man.  

Sakonno

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:44 pm
She wore what she had on, after getting home from a girl's night out with her friends. Something she tried her hardest not to have others see her in. For she always made it seem that she had no feminine beauty whatsoever. She had her hair done up in a messy bun with a few small locks falling free from its hold while wearing a black mini skirt and high black stiletto's with her white tasteful blouse that hugged her form nicely with a black snug vest placed over it to emphasize her curves. An outfit her good friends made her wear.

Stepping into the nightclub, she heard a familiar laugh and quickly walked over towards the large group of both men and women. Seen Drake with a young woman on his lap tore off another piece of her heart as she watches the young woman lean in and whisper something into his ear. Probably something suggestive.

Tilting her head up defiantly, Mercy stepped in. Ignoring the cat-calls from Drake's friends as she walked up to his left side. "You called me and so here I am. What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:50 pm
He heard the cat calls, but didn't pay much mind to it, nor the woman on his lap. They were all the same. Money, sex, drugs. Or the occasional degree of getting bumped into a more popular noticeable status. Wrapping his arms around the young woman, he didn't need to listen to what she was saying to him. All he knew is that she wanted his body, badly.

Hearing a rather familiar voice, he looked to his left.

Well look at this, miss tom-boy decided to dress like a girl. His eyes trailed over her exposed legs that seemed to go on forever. The shoes she was wearing made him suddenly start to think of so many things he could do to her with them still on.

"Do I need to have a reason to have you here?" He chuckled. "Just be a good little toy and stay here. Unless you want to be punished?" his eyes darken slightly as he rested his chin on the other woman's exposed shoulder. "Which I will gladly give."  

Sakonno

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:19 pm
"You can try and punish me, but I won't let it happen Drake." she hissed as she stepped up towards him, wincing in disgust at how close the two of them were. "Stop calling me TOY either." Mercy glanced around them for a moment, noticing that he had more then enough of his FRIENDS to hang out with. So what was the damn reason for her to even be here. This was supposed to be a good night for her! Yet she's stuck here surrounded by slime-balls and slutty-dressed woman that probably all had the same morals of enjoying on sleeping around.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm going to get a drink before I really go and do something I'll regret." Like crying, Mercy thought to herself as she knew like she knew all the time what he would do with most of the women that throw themselves onto him. Well no more! She was going to find someone and end this once and for all with Drake. Turning on her high heel, she brushed through the small gathering crowd and disappeared towards the dark bar.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:25 pm
Scowling slightly, he somewhat shoved the woman off of his lap as he quickly followed after Mercy. That little b***h, how dare she even try and tell him what to do. She will and forever be his little toy. She will be punished for this.

Pushing through the crowds as the dark lights turned on to give the nightclub a more eerie glow he moved somewhat like a shadow. Making sure not to lose sight of Mercy's back. Clenching his hands, Drake grabbed her around the waist and shoved her against the nearest wall into a dark corner where no one would see or take note of them. "You will be my toy, I will black-mail you and bend you to whatever I command. You will beg for me Mercy, and I won't let you go nor stop. You'll wish that you never even did what you just did to me moments ago." He pushed her slightly up against the wall as he leaned in as his hands settled on the soft swell of her hips. "Are we clear?"  

Sakonno

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:29 pm
Gasping she tried to break free from his hold. "Drake let me go." she hissed, feeling his hands on her hips as he had her pushed with her back against the wall."Fine I get it, I'm your toy now get your hands off of me! I'm not one of your woman that you play and sleep with to get your kicks! Let go!" She gripped at his shoulders as she pushed forward, her back arched as her dark crimson hair fell free from its hold, falling around her in a dark curtain of silk.

Biting her lower lip she pushed her hands against his chest to shove him off of her. "I will not beg no matter what but you need to stop this. Just let me be your little display that nobody else notices and just leave me in peace! I'm sorry what I found out! So why do you need to do this when I have nothing to gain from telling anyone!?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:34 pm
He wanted to laugh at her display of trying to push him off of her with no success.

"This is why I keep you. You keep things interesting." he grasped her chin, tilting her head back further to look at her more closely. Her bottom lip swollen from her constant abuse to it. Was it wrong to tease her so mercilessly like this? The answer to that is yes.

Without any warning he captured those swollen lips in a kiss, his left hand fisting her dark hair, keeping her still as he parted her lips for the moment to deepen the kiss before she decided to retaliate. Pulling back, he rubbed the pad of his thumb against her bottom lip, now more swollen then ever.

Because of him.

"Its getting rather boring here. We're leave." He pulled back slightly, gripping her wrist as he pulled through the large crowd of dancers on the floor.  

Sakonno

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:03 pm
"Wha--?" Mercy wanted to fall down to the floor after what just happened. Her legs trembled somewhat as she tried to catch up with him. He kept pulling on her arm like this and she was going to fall down! "Why do you do this!?" she tugged and pulled on his arm, his grip not loosening at all for her. "Let me go Drake, I need to get back home!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:55 am
"Home? Your kind of home is where you live alone in an empty apartment where no one will come and see you." he chuckled slightly as he continued to pull her towards the exit. "We're alot alike, you and me." he continued as if not bothered by her way of continuing to fight against him like this. This greatly amused him to no end that he couldn't help but let it show on his face. Yes, he was amused by her and her actions. He loved every moment of it that he felt that he couldn't get through a single day without torturing her like this.  

Sakonno

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:20 pm
"Its better then yours! Even though your surrounded by servants and maids and family and even with all the money that you could possible want. No one cares about you either!" she snapped, only to wish that she took back those words. She knew they were taboo and no matter how much he would strike against her with his words, she would have never hit so low against him.

She knew from what she gathered from some of her closest of friends of his situation, wanting to know as much as she could to perhaps use against him to get out of this problem she found herself thrown into.

A family that only cared about appearance with no connection of love or trust. Thinking anyone is out to get them and take away the money. The servants just there to take orders but not befriend you and are even spies from your very own parents.

Mercy stiffened for the worst as she finally, willingly followed after him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games