Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the KoRn

Back to Guilds

A home of all Korn Fans. [The OFFICIAL KoRn Guild that ends all others!] 

Tags: korn, jonathan davis, fieldy, munky, ray luzier 

Reply .:+:.Children of the KoRn.:+:.
.:+:.The Official Children of the KoRn Guild Map.:+:.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:23 pm
.:+:.The Official Children of the KoRn Guild Map.:+:.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

User Image

For all members lost in the great KoRn field of this Guild, here's a map in testing for all the things you can find here:

.:+:.Main Forum.:+:.

You're in it! This is where all the s**t goes down here in Children of the KoRn. Here's a listing of the following things you can find here, all related to KoRn and this guild:

Announcements & Stickies

-Official Welcome Note

As a new member of the Children of the KoRn guild, we require that you read and always refer to our guidelines. These include what to post, how to post it, where to post it, a list of our Leaders (Captain, Vice Captain and Crew members...and how you can be one yourself) and the most important and basics things you need to know about being a member here.

-Intro Circle: Introduce Yourselves KoRny Peers!

As the title says! For you new Children - this thread is so you can introduce yourself to us!

-Scrapbook

A place where you can tell us more about yourself! You can post up your bio, your favorite movies, games, foods and as many pictures of yourself as you'd like! (Please follow this thread's rules.)

-Charity & Art Recruitment Thread

Please visit here and find out how you can help our guild continue to be the best (KoRn) guild on GaiaOnline! Artists, bumpers and donators needed for these projects! Find out more by visiting the above link.

-Hiatus Alerts

If you've been a good kid and read our Guidelines, you'll know that we're not fond of dead members. However, we all get busy in life and sometimes being here isn't a top priority on the list of many things we get caught up in. So, please kindly let us know here if you're going to be absent and for what reasons. Thanks!

Tour Dates & Tour Stories

-Escape From The Studio Tour

The current tour KoRn is about to start! See if they're coming to a city near you!

-KoRn 2008 TOUR!

Good times, good times.

-b***h We Have A Problem Tour

Self-explanitory. Check out the dates to see where KoRn went on this epic tour!

-The KoRn Score

Tell us which KoRn concerts you attended & what went down at them.

-JD IS WRAPPING UP HIS SOLO TOUR...here in Sin City!

A personal recollection of my experience of Jonathan's first Alone I Play solo tour.

Extended Discussions:

-A True KoRn Fan...what is it?

Click and find out what we decided or post your own opinion!

-Why do you like Korn?!

Let us know why you like KoRn!

-Feeling All Thats Mine

Ever close your eyes and listen to a KoRn song and imagine a "video" to go along with the song? Make up for all the songs KoRn couldn't make a video for by making your own! (In the form of actual video or writing, it's your choice!)

-For the Love of the Lyrics

Interpret KoRn songs and tell us what you think the lyrics mean...and what they mean to you.

-The Deal With David

Whatever did happen to David? Go back to thread where we all tried to figure it out.

-All The Puke Were Throwing Up

A much-debated & must-see thread on our stands and views on ex-member Brian "Head" Welch and the first attacks upon the KoRn fan-site motherload KoRnSpace's ridiculous support craze during the time.

-3rd WORST ******** DRESSED?

Join us in our rant against the fiends that rated our beloved Mr. Davis the worst dressed and see just how wrong they were with a collection of photos!

Pictures, Photos, Merch & More:

-Korn Picture War Shrine

The place where you can post any picture of KoRn you want! (Don't mind the broken links up front - this is one of our oldest and most loved threads.)

-KORN MUSEUM

This is the place where you can show off every single piece of KoRn merchandise you own or hope to own! From real merch to hand-made - post it all!

Forum Games:

-Song VS Song Thread

An easy, but sometimes heart-breakingly impossible-to-decide game where you decide which KoRn song is better than the next!

-KoRn Song Trivia

Think you know your KoRn songs? Let's see if you can name the song by it's lyrics! (Without cheating by looking it up. >.>) This game features a point system that can reward you with a nice prize!

-Album/Song Titles

A game that puts your kreativity to the test!

-The Rumor Mill

A fun game that places you as the writers of those ridiculous tabloids - placing KoRn members in the weirdest, stupidest and most controversial situations possible. It's there in print, so it's gotta be true!

-KoRn TekTek Game

You've got a Gaia - you've got the power! Using TekTek's Dream Avatar Creator, you're free to post avatars that look like members of KoRn or the children on KoRn's albums or videos. A bunch of fun if you enjoy the dress up side of Gaia! smile

-The Perfect Concert

You tell us what your idea of the perfect KoRn concert would be! Who would open up? What songs would be played? Would you meet them? Or faint from doing so?

And that wraps up the tip of the iceberg of things you can find in the Main Forum! Threads will be added and taken off periodically and if you'd like to see your thread listed - send me a PM! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:24 pm
.:+:.The Subforums.:+:.

UNDER KONSTRUKTION

.:+:.Issues.:+:.

"Sweet Bitter Words Unlike Nothing We Have Heard."

This subforum, a masterpiece in process, is our newest - taking the place of what used to known as "The Dot", a download graveyard. As supportive KoRn fans, we decided we do not believe in linking downloads and urge to support KoRn by buying their albums, thus the death of that subforum.

But rising from it's ashes is where all of your writing needs and dreams come true, KoRn related or not!

Notable KoRn Fan Fictions:

-See You On The Other Side

What happens when a tired and broken Jonathan Davis finds himself facing off against a demon determined to destroy him and everyone around him? Follow Jonathan through an epic journey as he discovers who he is, meeting faces new & old along the way until a final face-off between Heaven & Hell.

If you favor See You On The Other Side, be sure to visit it's discussion thread here.

-Korn and the search for the magical bagpipes, pt. 1

A script-style short about Jonathan Davis opening a talking chest while other members deal with bowel problems on the bus.

-KoRn At My SCHOOL?

What would you do if KoRn came to your school unexpectedly?
a)Scream and hug them to death
b)Piss yourself and attack them with hugs&questions
c)Have a JOYgasm all over yourself
d)ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!
-Clicks d- xD

-The Voice Inside My Mind

Jonathan is having nightmare again. Or so he thinks...

-The Streets of Bakersfield

A pre-KoRn one-shot (meaning absolutely no thought or serious editing involved xD) that follows Jonathan and Fieldy into the trouble that can only be found in Kern County.

Misc. Fanficition

-Dethlok Fanfic

A funny script-written fanfiction of the fictional death metal band, Dethklok. Anyone familiar with this show will be sure laugh...their face off.

Original Poems:

-Just all the stories I've written...

Our own Jakal Gore's collection of poems, stories and other work.

And many more! Go check that s**t out TODAY!  

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:25 pm
.:+:.Former KoRn Members.:+:.

User ImageUser Image

Our second subforum was decided not to long ago when KoRn members Head & David departed. We came to the conclusion that - since they are no longer active members of KoRn - that they should be separate from the Main Forum and have their own forum.

Post all Head & David news, media, pictures and information in this forum!

-Head Picture Thread

New and old, post all your Head pictures here.

-Head Response To "Flush" Music Video Controversy

A memorable thread that contains Head's words to those shocked by his far-from-Christian music video for his first single, "Flush" and our thoughts on it. Share yours today!

-A lot on Head, but what about David?

Find out what we know about David departing. (Yet to updated.)

An idea for this forum: Maybe someone should start a David picture thread as well?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:26 pm
.:+:.Media Section [Downloads and Free Krap].:+:.

User Image

As made clear in our guidelines, we are against downloading KoRn. However, we do not mind downloads for B-Sides, rarities, live songs, television appearances, remixes, leaks, fonts or scans.

Place all of your rare Korn s**t in this subforum.

Some KoRny must-haves:

-Got Money Cover by Jonathan Davis

An enjoyable cover by our favorite singer.

-Save Me From Myself by Head (Entire Album Leak)

Don't really want to support Head by buying his album but you still wanna hear his new work? This has the download for you.

-KoRn B-Sides and Rarities

Post all of your rare KoRn songs here!

-Korn Fonts Package

Download the Korn fonts featured on every album here!  

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:27 pm
.:+:.~*~`{The Other Side}`~*~ [A General Chat/ Extended Discussion/ Beyond Korn) Forum].:+:.

User Image

As the title reads - the biggest subforum for all of your non-KoRn related topics and more!

**All Fan Ficition has been moved to Issues!!!**

Extended Discussions:

-Religion and You

What are your views on religion? Participate in an open and respectful debate over a very strong topic.

-Dreams & Nightmares: Understanding Who We Are

Ever have a crazy dream that you just need to share with someone? Here's the place to do it. Tell us about your nocturnal journeys and with the help of interpretations by other members, maybe realize some things about yourself that you never saw before!

General Discussions:

Gaia Online

Well, you're on it right now - tell us how you got started, what you like and what you absolutely hate about this site!

-Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

For all the fans of one of the best games out there: Oblivion! Feel free to post screencaps, character stats, videos and music from this game in this thread!

Hang Outs & Forum Games:

-The Guild Bar

Why so serious? Here's a place where you can post any garbled, non-literate nonsense that comes to your head. ALHGLKHALGHlakLHdshagu!! Get to it!

-The "In My Pants" Game

Looking for a good laugh? Try to take any song title and add "...in my pants" afterwards for some very funny and shocking results!

-Crazy Crackhead add-on Story

Where will this story end up next? You decide using the next three words of the story!

-Misc Art & Photography

Are you an artist? Or do you just wanna show us a picture or two? Post your masterpieces or disasterpieces here for all the guild to see. (Don't worry, we don't bite.)

-What are YOU listening to?

Plain & simple: what are you listening to write now? Post the song and artist here.

-Dead To Me List!

Have you once loved something then later completely hated it? Post it here!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:28 pm
.:+:.All in the Family: Other Bands Subforum.:+:.

User Image

Well, though the best band ever, you can't limit yourself to just KoRn. This subforum contains all the other bands we listen to.

Special Threads:

-MANNECIDE

A band by our own Children of the KoRn member, Jakal Gore - please check out their music.

-Favorite bands/artists

Give us a list of your other favorite artists here.

A brief list of bands/artists/genres this subforum contains:

-System of a Down
-Missy Elliot
-Disturbed
-Marilyn Manson
-Black Metal Bands
-Rob Zombie
-Zero1zero
-Dragonforce
-Linkin Park
-The *New* Nightwish
-AFI
-Three Days Grace
-Pantera
-Pressure 4-5
-Black Light Burns
-Alter Bridge
-Cannibal Corpse
-Static-X
-Slipknot
-EBM/Dark Electro/Future Pop/Dark Industrial
-Lordi
-Augur
-Avenged Sevenfold
-Stone Sour

Don't see a band you like? Make a topic about them today!  

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:32 pm
.:+:.KoRnography [and other info].:+:.

User Image

**This subforum is going under some slight construction at the moment.**

This subforum brings bring you all the facts about KoRn you could ever want to know! It includes bios on every active member:

-Jonathan
-Fieldy
-Munky

And also facts that every KoRn fan should have memorized!

-Facts

A lot more is in the works for this subforum and hopefully more information on albums and tours will come to be with your help!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:33 pm
.:+:.KoRn Art.:+:.

User Image

It doesn't matter if you're the next David Stoupakis (the man behind the See You On The Other Side album art) or someone who can't even make a stick figure look decent - the KoRn Art forum is for everyone. Post your KoRn drawings, painting, photography, ceramics, dolls, Photoshop work, music videos, (soon to be fanfics?) and any other hand-made KoRn Art you've made in this forum!

Don't be afraid of posting your work - we all respect what each member brings to our Guild.

Art For Our Guild:

-CHILDREN OF THE KORN BANNERS

Here it is, KoRny Kids! The banners you can add to your signature or Gaia profile to promote and show your undying love for this guild. Make a selection from a variety of beautiful choices.

For a limited time only: If you add a banner to your signature, you just might get a special prize from me! Get to it! wink

-Children of the Korn Userbars

Here are banners more suitable for profiles. Also includes TinyUrls so you can fit more things in your signature!

General KoRn Art:

-The Official Kollektible KoRn Kard Gallery

Ever see or own a card collection? Welcome to the KoRn version - a humorous take on our beloved band, their equipment and their alcohol, all combined to make a card game that's the most metal one out there. Feel free to make your own cards and be as outrageous as you can - nothing is turned down when it comes to KoRn Kards.

-Let's Save the KoRn Art Forum!

Something that could be considered a type of forum game devised by myself to bump activity up in the forum. It's simple - using a shitty program like Microsoft Paint - draw any KoRn-related thing you can and post it. No skills, talent, time or effort needed!

-Sen's KoRny Arts

Xx_Sen-San_xX's beautiful KoRn art is a must-see!

-A couple of my KoRn Kreations

A collection of wonderful art by KOlaurenRN.

-JD with his bagpipes

A superb drawing of Jonathan Davis by hiei4ever.

-A quick little JD sketch

Something little old me cooked up in a stupid math class one day.  

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:37 pm
.:+:.Backstage (Crew Area).:+:.

User Image

This is the Backstage area where only Captains and Crew may mingle and virtually indulge in alcohol and loud music instead of having important debates on where to take the guild, what to do with inactive members or members violating the Guild Guidelines, or what ideas to place to make the Children of the KoRn Guild the best guild on Gaia.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm
.:+:.Trash Bin/Archives.:+:.

User Image

This final subforum contains a history of our guild's threads - ranging from spam to memorable - and a graveyeard of dead, forgotten topics. You can also view our past guild ideas, contests & events. Enjoy sifting through our history and pray that a thread you start doesn't end up here one day (and if it does, hope that it's a memorable one).

Thank you for your time reading over the Guild Map. I hope it's of use to you and you're able to find things in our ever-growing guild faster and more efficiently than ever. Afterall, our goal is not only to be the best KoRn guild on Gaia, but the best guild on Gaia by the use of new ideas, never leaving a member ignored and connecting with each other to form a family where everyone feels welcome and at home.

Your Children of the KoRn Captain,

User Image

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:58 am
*bows to you Dani* I hail thee for your awesome ideas! and LOL at 'The Dot.' xD

I deem this SEXUAL!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:08 pm
Thank you so much Irene! I'm glad you like it! I know you mentioned something about a Guild Map a while back so I decided to go through with it in my spare time. (This totally reminds me of the Hotlist, remember that? Haha.)  

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

GreenTeaKing

Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100