Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Bittersweet Surprises

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:03 am
In the spur of the moment when logging in last night I logged into my Thief on Mardia. I opened her inventory and was showered with goodness. I haven't been on Mardia in two years. (very discouraged when I accidentally deleted a lv 50+ almost 60 Cleric) I found loads of goodies; Maple Weapons, Thief items, Wizard items, scrolls (good ones too) and ores lots of prettiful ores.

Sad thing. I don't play Mardia anymore. So all those scrolls and items are just going to waste. I can't remember the info on world changing and what you can/cannot bring. Not that I can afford that anyways (nxless).

Have you ever played on a server then left for your original (or new) server and came back out of the blue only find you had some nice stuff collecting dust?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:47 pm
I logged onto a noob I made when Mardia came out, only to find that I had a couple of glove for m.atk scrolls stashed in there >.<
Whyyy can't I just mail them to Khaini, where I actually play a magic class?  

We Have A Winnar

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:54 pm
Thank goodness for MTS! I auctioned my Maple Shield on Mardia and was able to buy one for my Priest on Scania, from the nx I made.

Now just selling the rest of my maple/non maple items to buy some stuff to sell in the MTS to make some more nx to use on my Priesty

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games