Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Which Pairings don't get enough love?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HamanoKumiko

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:51 pm
Ayanami x Hyuuga from 07 Ghost  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:00 am
Yuyuhakusho: Kuronue/Hiei  

Slipping Fox

Keamykaykay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:53 am
I'm supposed I'm lucky in that I generally end up shipping pairings that have reasonable fanbases. Really, I don't even mean to be conformist, I get into a pairing, browse the fandom and generally they just-so-happen to have a relatively large following. I guess I'm boring like that, but it would frustrate me to no end if there was a pairing that I was obsessed with and I couldn't find any fanfiction / fanart on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:53 pm
Slipping Fox

Say... HUH!?

No... nonononono, for one, there's like no way that Hiei and Kuronue could even meet... unless you include the demon who was IMPERSONATING Kuronue, and even then, I don't think Hiei ever really saw him, it just doesn't work on like SO MANY LEVELS >.< Gah, my brain broke.

Kurama/Kuronue... I know it's popular FOR that pairing, but it doesn't get enough love in the grand scheme of Yu Yu Hakusho, at least not to me.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:03 pm
Hoshi no Miko
Slipping Fox

Say... HUH!?

No... nonononono, for one, there's like no way that Hiei and Kuronue could even meet... unless you include the demon who was IMPERSONATING Kuronue, and even then, I don't think Hiei ever really saw him, it just doesn't work on like SO MANY LEVELS >.< Gah, my brain broke.

Kurama/Kuronue... I know it's popular FOR that pairing, but it doesn't get enough love in the grand scheme of Yu Yu Hakusho, at least not to me.

Now now, who says we can't ship illogical pairings? mrgreen I mean, at least they're from the same series, as opposed to shipping crossover pairings (which I'm guilty of).  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:09 pm
Hikaru and Kaoru: OHSHC
Haku and Zabuza: Naruto
Tamaki and Kyouya: OHSHC  

theninjagirl93

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:04 pm
ShiroxYonekuni from Love Pistols... Okay, so its canon, but I think I'm the only person I've ever seen on the many yaoi forums I've been around that actually adores that pairing. As for noncon, Jacob and Edward. As much as I think Twilight is rather silly, nobody can deny that the mental image of Robbie Pattinson and Taylor Lautner making out is pleasant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:41 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."
@Abi: haha, so agree about the Jacob/Edward thing! I don't know why, because I think twilight is a book that deserves burning, but the idea of prissy rich boy Edward being dominated by a hot wolfman is delicious and reminiscent of those ridiculous romance novels where some noblewoman is seduced by the stable hand or somesuch.

As for Sex Pistols, I love the bears!!! They don't get enough attention in my opinion. I think those two are the most precious thing. But I like Shiro and Yonekuni too, I'm not too fond of the main pairing mostly because Noririn is annoying most of the time ( I do love Kunimasa for being such an epic douche)
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:12 pm
All the ones I like.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:46 pm
S a f f r o n S u g a r
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."
@Abi: haha, so agree about the Jacob/Edward thing! I don't know why, because I think twilight is a book that deserves burning, but the idea of prissy rich boy Edward being dominated by a hot wolfman is delicious and reminiscent of those ridiculous romance novels where some noblewoman is seduced by the stable hand or somesuch.

As for Sex Pistols, I love the bears!!! They don't get enough attention in my opinion. I think those two are the most precious thing. But I like Shiro and Yonekuni too, I'm not too fond of the main pairing mostly because Noririn is annoying most of the time ( I do love Kunimasa for being such an epic douche)
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

GURL. You done read my mind. I hate Norin with a passion. He needs to be burned at the stake. Everything about him is like the quintessential helpless retarded uke that I despise. stressed And his voice in the anime is super whiny.  

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ellen Watermellen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:42 pm
I know this makes me sound like the biggest pervert ever but every single anime I've ever seen is yaoi with my favorite pairings together.

BUT there are a few shows I watch that hardly have ANY slashfics which is very disappointing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:06 am
Based God Orthodox Church
Any pairings with a black guy........come to think of it....I don't think there are any.

What's the deal with that?

In the Metal Gear Solid series, in Sons of Liberty there's the under-loved cannon couple Vamp/Scott Dolph. Sadly, Scott is a minor character but I found him kinda amusing and more people seem to be into the not happening pairing of Vamp/Raiden (seriously, Raiden canonically is straight and even if he were gay it'd be for Snake not Vamp).  

OtakuJeannie

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers