Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Glacial Apocalypse - Looking for a one on one. [Literate]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People who looked at my thread...
  I did, and read it. :D
  I didn't read it. D:<
View Results

Glacial Apocalypse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:01 pm
Personal Details
Name: Glacial Apocalypse
Timezone: GMT
RP Times: 8pm – 12 Midnight, Random times at weekends.

Current Status
Not looking, but not unwilling. If you want to, you can try and persuade me. PM me or post.

What I Will Do
At the moment, anything really. The catch is that I have no ideas at all, so throw me one I like and we'll go with it. I'll roleplay in the forums or over PM, the choice in that regard is down to you - I have no preference.

How I Role(play)*
I'm Glacial Apocalypse, I know it's a long name so call me what you will. I consider myself a literate roleplayer. I'm not very long winded, but I believe in quality not quantity. (Those of you who produce both, can go away and stop making me look bad now.) I'll write about 1 to 3 paragraphs per post most of the time. My paragraphs being about 5-10 sentences. I very rarely make spelling mistakes, not because I'm an amazing speller but because I take the time to go back and proof read my posts before hitting the submit button. (I also have spell check on my firefox, which is very helpful...) I like to think my volcabulary and character development are also decent, but in the end it's all relative and to you I may seem very lacking in any or all of these departments.

*I apologise if this terrible joke offended anybody...

Examples
Quote:
Zenith opened his eyes lazily, gazing out at the darkened sky through the window. The trees beyond swayed peacefully in a slight breeze. The gardens were entirely empty. How long have I been asleep? He thought absently, his head leaning against the cold, smooth glass. He raised his arm, squinting at his watch through sleepy eyes. An hour... Damn it. He slid slowly off the wide window ledge, landing on the floor with a muted thud. The limo would be arriving with the guests shortly, and he wasn't presentable yet. He composed himself with a small sigh and walked into the en-suite. I really need to get into a logical sleeping pattern. He undressed and got into the shower, emerging a several minutes later in a towel. Once he was dry he changed into clean clothes and exited his room.

He really liked his new job, the pay was good and the employee accommodation - while not as impressive as the main rooms - was more than desirable. He walked calmly down the hallway and up the stairs to the ground floor. The main lobby was expansive, and bright even in the late evening. He walked casually through the large room and back into one of the sitting rooms. The fire was ready and lit, as he guessed they all were, warming the room for the visitors.

He guessed that most of the preparation was finished by now, and he relaxed into one of the leather armchairs. He picked up the newspaper and flicked absently through the headlines. Finding nothing of particular interest, he settled for another article on global warming. He read quietly as he waited for show time to arrive.
Quote:
An expanse of deep emerald foliage swung and buffeted majestically in swirling winds and pouring rain, a rippling ocean against the cavernous black skyline. In the chaotic motion, he stood for a few moments, completely motionless, at one with the wind and the rain which relentlessly tore down into the clearing. His shock of dark hair whipped back and forth in the gusts, dripping with moisture which rolled over his skin. He inhaled deeply, and opened his eyes before stepping forward and walking on through the rain.

After walking through the dense trees for a few minutes he arrived at the top of a grassy slope, thick with mud, which would be difficult to get past on foot. He stopped for a few seconds to think about the task before him, as the sky rumbled ominously and a crackle of lightning danced overhead, illuminating his surroundings. However, his thoughts were interrupted by a sound from nearby. He paused for a second, and then spoke out tentatively.
"Hello?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:05 pm
Bump... ninja

Glacial Apocalypse

Glacial Apocalypse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:13 pm
Glacial Apocalypse
Bump... ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:57 pm
Glacial Apocalypse
Bump... ninja

Glacial Apocalypse

Glacial Apocalypse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:53 pm
Glacial Apocalypse
Bump... ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:11 pm
Ello, I've got a few ideas that never worked out. I'm trying to become literate myself. If your interested PM me!

~Frozen  

kissmel8atnight

Glacial Apocalypse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:17 pm
Glacial Apocalypse
Bump... ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:25 pm
Glacial Apocalypse
Bump... ninja

Glacial Apocalypse

Glacial Apocalypse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:04 am