In the Enemie's Arms.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:42 pm
Janus smiled slightly. "I hate ruining the moment...but if I get badly injured. I want you to leave without me." one of his hands gently held her chin up, so that he could see her eyes. "Promise?" he knew that if he got hurt, he wouldn't be able to go back and if she tried to save him, that would only put her in more danger.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:27 pm
Leera's eyes filled with tears and she looked away, pulling her chin from his hand. "No.. I'm not leaving without you.. No matter what... I won't..." She muttered, her voice weak. She stared at the ground in front of her, not knowing what to say.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:42 pm
His eyes widened a little bit as he saw her eyes fill up with tears. He didn't mean to upset her, he just didn't want her to be put in more danger. He didn't want her to die just because she tried to save him. "Leera..." he whispered, hugging her. "I'm sorry...I just don't want you to get hurt." Janus said. "Even if I do get hurt...I promise that I will find you...just don't try to save me." he hoped she would understand.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:21 pm
Leera kept her gaze on the ground, still having the sudden urge to cry. She didn't want to lose him, even if it meant her life. She didn't hug back or anything, she just sat there, listening to his words with a sense of sorrow and anger.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:39 pm
He didn't know what to say anymore and he didn't want to keep on repeating himself. He wanted to make her feel better, but he needed to fight off the lower levels. If they both went together, the plan wouldn't be as good but they had less of a chance getting hurt. "Would you like to go together?" he asked, that was the only thing that he would agree to at this point.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:13 pm
Leera was slightly shaken by his question, he was giving her a different choice, she hadn't expected him to do it. She nodded, burrying her face in his chest, not wanting him to see her cry, it made her feel weak and vulnerable.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:07 pm
Janus just held her in his arm, whispering sweet things to her, trying to make her feel better. He couldn't stand seeing her like this, it made him feel horrible.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:04 pm
Leera's tears were slowly coming to a stop, though she couldn't do much about it but feel like crap. Her gaze landed on the ground, though her cheeks were stained with tear streaks. She listened as he worked to cheer her up, not really cheering up, but she was calming down, little by little.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:08 pm
He didn't let go of her, since he wasn't sure if she could break down at any minute. Janus slowly became quiet again, listening to her breathing as it slowed down. He sighed with relief, glad that she wasn't on the verge of crying anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:15 pm
Leera closed her eyes, wanting to sleep it all away, slumping against Janus, moving a bit to get comfortable. Her breathing slowed, and she leaned against him more.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:43 pm
He held her close as she fell asleep. He didn't close his eyes though, he wanted to be alert just in case anything happened, that reminded him that the dog had run off. Taking a quick look around he tried to remember where they had last seen him. If some one from the base found that dog, they would know that they had to be around here somewhere, which would ruin the whole element of surprise.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:50 pm
Einstein came back about an hour later, just as Leera was waking up, carrying two small white rabbits with him. However, the rabbits weren't white anymore, no, they were covered in blood and loose fur from where the dog had caught them and killed them. Einstein dropped the rabbits at Leera's feet and wagged his tail, as if trying to get her to approve of his excitement for his little gifts. Leera stared at the rabbits, shaking her head with a small smile, not knowing what else to do as she looked down at Janus's arms. She was pressed up against his chest, which she didn't mind, but it was new to her, though she was very comfortable.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:47 pm
Janus watched the dog closely, wondering what he was up to. It seemed like the dog showed respect to Leera, it was because of her that Janus had kept him alive. He felt sorry for killing her first dog but nothing could be done about that now. Feeling her move a little bit, he smiled. "You hungry?" he whispered, though they could make a fire this close to the base, he still had dried fruit and meat along with some water. The rabbits he could skin and give the ripped up meat and bones to Einstein.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:58 pm
Leera nodded, her head moving against his chest as she watched her dog, smiling lightly. She lightly stroked Janus's arms with a small smile, finding it fun.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:45 pm
He smiled a little before slowly sitting up, taking her with him. "What would you like?" he asked, thought they didn't really have a whole lot of food. He looked back over the at the trees, wondering how they would break into the base now.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff