Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply Tyki`s Fan form ~ For Fan threads, fanfictions, and fan art! and everything fan related!
Fan fiction I found :]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ami_Miyama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:14 pm
there's this awesome fan fiction.
I'm sure everyone would like it if you like allen, kanda, lavi , and lenalee.
It's about their band and stuff.
The main characters are Allen and Lavi.
It's called 'Any Way You Want It'

Here's the exact the summary.

AU: January 2nd, 1985; "Wanted- Band member. Must have patience." Allen Walker's gonna need a whole lot more than just patience to keep up with their world of music and life. :KandaAllen, LaviAllen

Here's the link

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4342956/1/Any_Way_You_Want_It

I think it's awesome and you guys should like read it.
but if you don't want to it's okay.
But your missing out on how awesome this author is.
I can post the first chapter if you want to like check it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:16 pm
Note this fan fiction is not made by me.

and the author says he doesn't own the anime manga D.gray-man

The author is novelist pup on fan fiction .net.

And I'm showing you his awesome first chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------

ONE

January 2nd, 1985.

“WANTED – Band member. Must have lots of patience. Any instrument is welcome, but synth is most wanted. If you can’t even play, then don’t even bother. Come to 134 Westover Road for more details.”

A white-haired teenager looked at the newspaper advertisement once more. And then he looked at the deceivingly normal home in front of him. But he was not even looking at a home, as he was at the front door, and currently staring down a pink rabbit hung like a wreath.

The sound of music was heard from within the house. He knocked on the door. “Hello?”

Nobody answered.

He knocked twice more. “Is anybody here?”

Obviously not, since nobody answered still.

The teenager frowned. “That’s odd…I heard music,” he thought aloud. His eyes widened in realization. “The garage.”

Moving towards the garage, he folded the ad and put it in his jean pocket. The white-haired teen knocked on the garage door lightly, and waited for someone to answer. He huffed in annoyance as he stood outside. The boy found a handle at the bottom of the door, indicating that it must have been a push-up type of garage door.

He pulled it, slowly heaving the metal door up.

“Hello?”

And something swung at his neck. “Dear Lord!” But he narrowly dodged whatever it was.

“Who the ******** are you?”

Gray eyes opened up to see a tall, dark, and angry teenager standing over him, an oddly shaped guitar on his shoulder. “Wha…?”

Dark eyes narrowed. “Who…the ******** you?” he repeated slowly, holding the guitar like a baseball bat about to strike. “And who the ******** told you to open the door? Seriously, what the hell?”

“I—“

“See Kanda?” a voice, obviously a girl’s, spoke up. “This is why we don’t have another band member. You keep scaring them away!”

The teenager, Kanda, snorted. “If they s**t their pants over something as small as this, then they don’t deserve to ******** join.” He sneered at the shocked white-haired boy on the ground and flipped the middle finger, walking away farther into the garage.

The teenager on the ground blinked.

A pale hand was offered to him. He grabbed it, thankful for some sort of help.

“I’m sorry,” a tall, Asian girl said with a quirky smile. “He’s not always like this, I swear!”

“Except for the part where he probably is?” the boy replied, smiling back. “I’m Allen Walker.”

“Lenalee Lee. And he isn’t always so…angry. Sometimes Kanda’s just grumpy.” Lenalee laughed lightly. “He’s a blast to be around either way, so don’t mind him. He’s part of the reason why I asked for patience in the ad…you are here for the ad, right?”

“Oh. Oh! Of course!” Allen pulled the newspaper clipping out of his pocket. “I was knocking on the door, but nobody answered, so I almost got my head bashed off by opening the garage. What the bloody hell is wrong with that guy, anyway?”

“His name is Yuu Kanda, yes, he is Japanese,” Allen closed his mouth. “He plays guitar. And, like I said before, he’s just a little…grumpy.”

“He tried to kill me.”

“I’m sure he didn’t mean it.” Lenalee turned her head towards the garage. “Kanda, were you trying to kill this guy?”

“Hell yeah!” Kanda snapped back. “He had no ******** business opening the garage like that!”

She ignored him. “So…what do you play?” the girl asked, smiling.

Allen tapped his chin. “I play the violin, piano, cello, flute—“

“You know what I mean, smart guy.”

He smiled. “I play the synthesizer. Is that what you wanted to hear?” Lenalee opened her mouth to answer, but was abruptly ********!” a voice cursed loudly as the door into the house from the garage opened. A tall one-eyed redhead hopped out, several cans in his arms. “Lenalee! I dropped a cola can! Forgiveness?”

The black-haired girl rolled her eyes. “Is the can broken?”

“Uh, no… but it’s on the ground now!”

“Then you can just pick it up.”

“Alright!” the redhead picked up the can and held it out to Kanda. “Here Yuu, it’s a token of appreciation.”

“Thanks.” The guitarist deadpanned, taking the can. “My token of appreciation to you will be an appreciating foot up your a** if you give me a can from the ground again.”

“Right, whatever.” The redhead turned around to give Lenalee her can, and cocked an eyebrow at the boy next to her. “Who are you?”

“This is Allen Walker.” Lenalee introduced. “He plays synth, and didn’t run off screaming at Kanda’s ********’ A,” the guy said, impressed. “They usually shriek like pussies.”

“Allen, this is Lavi.” The tall girl said, patting the redhead’s shoulder. “He plays drums and isn’t nearly as stupid as he looks.”

“Yo.” Lavi greeted, grinning. The smile fell right off his face as he hit his head. “Damn! I didn’t get you a soda! Hey, Yuu, did you drink yours yet?”

And empty can hit him on the face. “Okay…well…” Lavi looked down. “Here ya go.” And he gave Allen his can of soda.

The white-haired teen blinked. “Why, thank you,” he said, smiling.

Lavi rubbed his chin. “No problem—Wait, what did you say?” he demanded, oddly serious.

“Thank you?”

“Say it again!”

Allen looked over at Lenalee, who shrugged. “Er, thank you?” he repeated.

“Your voice, man?” Lavi said happily. “Your accent is so awesome! Where’re you from? France? Germany? Russia? Well, not Russia, I think they’re kinda pissed at us.”

“I’m British.” Allen answered ********’ A!” the redhead leaned closer. “Say something British!” he commanded, grinning. “Please?”

“I’m not following.”

“Y’know, like ‘jolly good’ or ‘chaps’!”

“Uh, jolly good chaps?”

Lavi clapped his hands together. “I love him already, Lenalee,” he said. “He’s totally in.”

“The hell he is.” Kanda snapped, walking up. “I bet he can’t even ********’ play synth, the f**.”

There was something on the edge of Allen’s mind, something that told him that he wasn’t going to get along well with this guy. “And I bet you can’t play the guitar, jerk,” he muttered under his breath.

Kanda stared at him. “Did he just say what I think he ******** said?” he asked his band mates. “He just said that I can’t play.”

“I don’t know, Yuu,” Lavi said sarcastically. “Why don’t you show him what you can do?”

“Yeah, I think I’ll ********’ do that.” Kanda stepped away to get his two toned black and white guitar. “Let’s see if he can at least keep up with me.”

Allen snorted. “You’re quite arrogant, aren’t you?” he asked, annoyed.

“With good reason.” Lenalee said, amused. “He’s not even pretty good.”

“So he sucks?”

“No, quite the opposite—“

A guitar riff started off fast, and Allen looked over at the Japanese man. The music coming from the amplifier was pumped, but the song was sped up so fast that the teen could hardly recognize it. Kanda’s fingers were almost blurring at their speed, and he stared at Allen defiantly.

“Can you guess this song?” he asked cockily. “I wouldn’t be freaked if you didn’t. ********’ bunk.”

“Stairway to Heaven,” the British teen said, eyebrow raised. “Led Zeppelin. I’m surprised you could play it at that speed. In fact, I’m surprised anyone could play it at that speed.”

“Told you.” Lenalee muttered, smiling.

Kanda put his guitar back on its stand. “Now it’s your turn, poser,” he growled, crossing his arms.

“Alright.” Allen cracked the knuckles on his right hand. “Do you have a synth?”

“Ha ha hell no.” The Asian girl said. “But Komui does have a piano in the living room. Show us what you can do with that.”

She led him through the door Lavi came through, which showed way through a kitchen to the exceedingly normal-looking living room with an aged classical Stanford piano pushed over to the side. “This will do, right?”

“Yes, it’s just fine.” Allen replied.

Lavi waggled his eyebrow at Kanda. “Aren’t you totally pumped, man?” he asked. “He’s, like, British!”

“Wow.” Kanda deadpanned. “And Lenalee’s Chinese and I’m Japanese and you are American. It’s a ******** racist rainbow. Shut the ******** up.”

“Harsh, Yuu, real harsh.” Lavi yawned. “C’mon Brit! Let’s get this show on the road!”

Allen sat on the piano bench.

He lightly tapped the minor C key, looking forward.

Kanda snorted. “Told you he ********’ sucked.”

“Be quiet!” Lenalee shushed.

Allen played a single song, humming lightly underneath his breath.

Kanda crossed his arms. "Together in Electric Dreams, Phil Oakey?" he asked.

The boy at the piano nodded, still playing.

Lavi leaned over to Kanda. "I've never heard of it. What kind of song is it?"

"Came out last year in the UK..." Kanda replied thoughtfully. "You wouldn't know it."

"Gee, thanks."

Allen abruptly stopped playing. "Is that good enough for you?" he asked Kanda who simply stared at him.

"Whatever."  

Ami_Miyama

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:21 pm
that was cute^^
i probably would have the same reaction as lavi with the accent thing,you should have seen what happened when a girl from texas moved into my class,wow im getting off topic,anywayz that was pretty good^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:45 am
I hope you asked Novelist pups permission to post that here...

but it is good, quite lovely too, I've read all of it so far...  

Kandy_Yuu

Tyki`s Fan form ~ For Fan threads, fanfictions, and fan art! and everything fan related!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games