Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching. Whewt. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:46 pm
Cain Starfire

I'm willing to do the humanoid robot x human with you as well.
        You'll have to forgive me though, its been quite a long time since I've roleplayed anything, let alone romance, so I may be a bit rusty with replies at first! xd

I'd be interested in doing that with you. ^^

((In case you wonder why it seems like I'm picking favorites, it's because my first impression of you is better than of my other possible partner.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:03 pm
xXBisexual FlanXx
Glacial Apocalypse
xXBisexual FlanXx
Glacial Apocalypse
xXBisexual FlanXx
Nerds will someday rule the world. Geeks already do. In other words, Geeks have self-confidence, while Nerds just get beat up by bullies a lot.

I'd prefer to have profiles, but if we don't, I don't mind much. I give a ton of leeway in that sort of thing.

For a setting? I guess a sort of laid-back town, with little gang activity. That would make it more likely for the guy to get caught by surprise if she attacks him, therefore making it more likely for him to remember her.

I see. I'll have to think about that, figure out which one I would be able to play better. You would prefer a nerd right?

Profiles are probably a good idea, since I've never played a nerd before so I'll want to develop it a bit before we start. It'll be neater if we use the same profiles too, so if you have one already then could you post it?

Will the characters be attending school? And what age range were you thinking of?

Nerds are easier to pick on, so...yeah, for this, a Nerd would probably be better.

Ah, I can probably find a good profile from one of my old RP's. I'll make a small thread for it, as well, but it won't be super organdized or anything.

I think I'm going for a high school age range, since it seems high schoolers are the loosest about who they like, so the pairing will actually be possible.

Sorry, there's this terribly annoying little issue in that High School age depends on where you are in the world. I assume you're in the USA right? So that makes High School age for you... 12-18? Or something? In the UK High School age is 12-16, so it's different for me. Just checking to make sure we're on the same page. So which end of this range were you thinking of? Older or younger?

Are you intending the nerd to be physically unattractive? (E.g. Goofy, Acne, Braces, etc.) Or a normal looking person, prejudiced against merely for his interests/inteligence? Or somewhere in-between?

I'm... really... outrageously organised. If you want you could give me the introduction and info and I could make the thread all spiffy and neat. But I don't mind either way.

Getting excited about trying something new. >.>; Heheh.

That's about right for junior high-high school, yeah. Probably on the older end(I was thinking between 15-18, but seeing as you're from the U.K., we can shift that).

I, personally, would prefer him to just have a high intellect and weird hobbies, which set him apart from others. Honestly, though, he's your character from here on out. You can have him be whatever.

It's OK. I've had weird spurs where I've acted O.C.D.(though I'm not) over weird things. ^^

Well if we were setting it in the UK then I'd be bothered about that, but since we don't have a specific setting I don't mind. I usually go for 17 automatically as an age for older teens anyway, not sure why - given that I'm 16. But oh well. 15-18 it is.

Right, that sounds fine. Well since it's your pairing idea I figured I should make sure it turns out close enough to how you intended it to be. I think that should be all I need to know, but if you have any issues with the profile when I post it feel free to let me know.

I'll put together the information for the character and you can let me know when you've made the thread or PM me the profile template and any necessary info if you'd rather I make it.  

Glacial Apocalypse

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:34 am
I'll try to make the thread. Keep in mind, though, that it won't be too great, as I lost my awesome thread-making skills a while back. But, it's Friday, so after school I can probably get back on that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Alright. xd Let me know when you're ready.  

Glacial Apocalypse

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:36 pm
OK. I'll send you the link via PM, 'kay?  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:52 am
That's fine. mrgreen  

Glacial Apocalypse

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out