Reply Thread Archive {Hot topics}
Old Earth:why it is a lie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Cursed_Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:14 pm
You know guys you say im wrong on the suicide issue you say im wrong on this issue you say my beliefs are wrong at every turn! so you know since i'm definetly not a christian because i believe what the bible says is right im out Unashamed i am ashamed i ever joined you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:30 pm
Curse-of-the-Phoenix
You know guys you say im wrong on the suicide issue you say im wrong on this issue you say my beliefs are wrong at every turn! so you know since i'm definetly not a christian because i believe what the bible says is right im out Unashamed i am ashamed i ever joined you.

Dude, it's a discussion guild. We're not saying you're wrong, but we come here to discuss our different beliefs and learn from one another. You have to be willing to have people ask you "why?" when you say something, especially on faith based issues. It's how we learn and grow in our faith. If we don't question, we stay stagnant.

`apple dumpling

Priestley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:32 pm
Curse-of-the-Phoenix

I'm sorry you feel that way. We are not against your beliefs on the whole. It is not necessarily a bad thing to be wrong because it allows for improvement.

However, one of the agreements you made upon joining was accepting that this is a discussion guild. This guild is made up of multiple individuals who also have their own opinions and different levels of skill in discussing and reasoning. You cannot expect others to accept your beliefs without them being read and examined, and providing some reason as to why you believe them when they are questioned. You also cannot expect your beliefs not to be challenged, even by your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. It's done for all of our benefits, including yours.

We will respect your decision to leave, as you are free to do.

Thread Archive {Hot topics}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff