A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
): *UPDATE*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think he's going to say if I asked him out?
  no
  yes
  ok
  idk
View Results

RawryCookieX3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:11 pm
Ok, So there is this guy i am like soo in love with. Its been like 5-7 months I think and he knows. My friends always tell me to ask him out but Im not so sure becuz he really likes my other friend ): But i think his feelings for her are going away and he's starting to think about me and stuff. Becuz one time I was crying on this couch with my friends by my side becuz i heard he started liking this other girl and just like skipped me. So i was like soo sad but when he saw me cry he asked my friends whats wrong and they didnt really say anything but he sat right by me. He didnt talk to me but he was staying there till i stopped but he told my friends that it wasnt true and yeah And thats like when i started to think he might like care for me and stuff. Also becuz iu catch him looking at me a lot and sometimes he even smiles (: And so today i was going to ask him out but i was like so scared. I was like right behind him trying to talk and i managed to say ehhhhriiiiccccc but he couldnt hear me and then he had to go home ): So like i promised my friend i will ask him out tomorrow but im like soo scared.

*THE UPDATE*

He didny come that day when I was going to ask but then like the next day after he was like in a bad mood. So like idk now. He's getting really irritated from this one friend of mine, well she isnt really soo much of a friend cuz she like so irritating and i know how he feels but yeah but since she's like annoying him a lot he's like irritated of us all, but then like he cant say he's annoyed in front of me but to my friend he like says can u and ur friends go away :/ But when he had to go he like looked at me like he was sorry for what he said, and he still looks at me but there is MORE! I think his friend started liking me because he always stares at me and like litterally turns around and looks at me a lot and like when he started staring and stuff thats when eric was like getting irritated. So i think eric is trying to like me mean so I can like notice his friend or something! His friend is cute but den like I dont have feelings for him and everything is like screwed up ):  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:24 pm
how old are each of you?

something to realise is that it's one date out of your whole life.
even if he says no now that doesn't mean you'll never get a date.  

June-iful

RawryCookieX3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:42 pm
June-iful
how old are each of you?

something to realise is that it's one date out of your whole life.
even if he says no now that doesn't mean you'll never get a date.

Im going to be 13 on june 6. And I know about the date thingy, I'v been asked out before but I didnt have feelings for them :/ I just really like this guy becuz he's one of a kind (: And he's nicer than most guys are. But still idk what he going to say :/  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:02 pm
if he says yess, then you need to have a plan so you don't end up doing nothing anyway.
if he says no, then wait a while, like a month or two, and ask again.
just have an idea what you want to do on your date and ask him what he thinks about it.
it doesn't matter what he says, it's what you say that counts  

June-iful

RawryCookieX3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:08 pm
June-iful
if he says yess, then you need to have a plan so you don't end up doing nothing anyway.
if he says no, then wait a while, like a month or two, and ask again.
just have an idea what you want to do on your date and ask him what he thinks about it.
it doesn't matter what he says, it's what you say that counts

thnx for the help (:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:11 pm
anytime wink  

June-iful

iLuvHorses7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:07 pm
XD
You just creeped me out...
I can relate to 98% of you post...
The guy I like, I've liked him for 7 moths solid...
AND I know he knows [LOL]
Or maybe he forgot, but I doubt it...

What to do? Well, I don't really know what you should do. I'd just say;
Go for it. Like June said, it's what you say that counts.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games