Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
I've been thinking lately.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay-VW

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:33 pm
Ok you guys, I've been thinking recently. I really haven't been taking loosing weight very seriously. For so long now, I've complained about being overweight, but I haven't been doing anything about it.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. I have let my self grow lazy, I let myself get fat. Hard to believe, but I used to be thin as a stick. I'm fat, I'm lazy, I'm unhealthy, I am weak. I don't like that. I have decided that from now on, I will work hard. I WILL lose weight. I've just been sitting here feeling sorry for myself instead of doing anything about it, well, I'm done with that. I just want to be at a normal weight again, I just want to be happy. I'm tired of people thinking that I'm not going to get anywhere in life. I want to show them that I can and will do something with my life. I want to go somewhere in my life, I want to see the world, I just really want to be happy, and to be able to be happy with myself. So, from now on, I'm going to work hard.

sweatdrop Sorry about that. I just needed to let that out. I really haven't been taking loosing weight to seriously.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:08 pm
The way I've been looking at it is that if someone were chasing me to try to kill me, I wouldn't be able to run away. ._. Or if I tried they'd catch me, or if I managed to get away they'd find me because I'd be breathing so hard. ._.

Congratulations and hold on to that! Realizations like this are fantastic. ^___________________^  

Lady Schist

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games